Any tournaments that is Open to All Martial Arts Athletes in Colorado or surrounding states?

SandyandAngel

White Belt
Reaction score
My daughter Angel has been starting martial arts since she was 6. She started competing in her current form in July 2022/2023. She has won several awards Regional, National and International, and was invited to Worlds in Indonesia, she is 17 and will be turning 18 in February and she is a USA member of the USSSA association in Pencak Silat. Angel was notified that they will not be any sectioned tournaments in Silat this season 2024 in the US, but the President of USSSA Jake Richter said she would be able to compete in any OPEN Tournaments in in the US in forms. We only know of 2, CKA in Brighton Colorado and in West Virginia, we were hoping to keep within Colorado and surrounding states.

We are in hopes that you all may know of other tournaments she can participate in, we appreciate any help you can share with us, sandy

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not aware of any central clearing house sort of list, but google turns up a ton of tournaments in Colorado. You'd just have to check the individual pages to see what their rules are.

J. Pickard

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Wish I could help you but we are in the mitten so nowhere near Colorado. But if you know anybody in or near Michigan we are hosting our first ever tournament in June.

Latest Discussions