Another shining victory for union labor

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mail carrier who defecated in yard gets to keep job

Originally printed at http://www.komonews.com/news/local/122672324.html
By KATU.com Staff May 26, 2011 KOMO/KATU EXCERPT: PORTLAND, Ore. - A mail carrier who was caught using a yard as his personal toilet will not be fired.
The incident happened last month at a home in southeast Portland and a neighbor, Don Derfler, captured the man in the act with his camera.
Derfler had been waiting for his babysitter when he saw his mailman acting odd at his neighbor's house across the street. The postal worker then pulled down his pants and that's when Derfler began snapping pictures.
<<<SNIP>>>
The incident was an embarrassment to the post office and the worker was immediately placed on unpaid leave. Now, a decision has been made to keep the worker but he will be transferred to a different route.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is disgusting!!! Isn't that a sex offense?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see this as dedication
United States Postal Service creed

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

icon7.gif

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.apwu.org/index2.htm

From the link: "(05/23/11) APWU President Cliff Guffey and Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe have signed the 2010-2015 Collective Bargaining Agreement. Their signatures formalize the new contract, which was ratified by APWU members on May 11. “I am pleased that we were able to negotiate a contract that will strengthen the Postal Service for the future and protect the job security of union members,” Guffey said. A permanent printed version of the contract will be finalized soon."

Thank God for collective bargaining for public sector employees. Without it this guy might have lost his job!

Pax,

Chris

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Note to postal workers: **** in my yard, you'll find it in a baggie delivered to your boss, and hi-res pictures published on the web.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'all need to take a page of the play book of the old German woman:
"SIE WILDSAU!!!"
or
"pull'em back up, NOW"

(the top one being the utmost term for an untidy person, sadly insulting real wild boars heavily)

Both lines could have been (or did get) voiced loudly by my mom and step mom.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
******* should have been fired. This is unreasonable job protection and CAN be bargained out in negotiations.

Not to worry, I'm sure all the unions will be gone within the next decade ... right along with all the work ... for Americans, at least.

Latest Discussions