Another Republican speaks out about rape...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A democrat speaks out about no violence in schools...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-c...man-tells-maddow-school-violence-doesnt-exist

BURGESS: Well, I was saddened and shocked that he would try to solve a problem that doesn't exist. You see, school violence is very rare. Of all youth violence, only one percent occur in schools. Youth violence and homicides occur on street corners, in homes, in alleys. What's where the violence is occurring in my neighborhoods and across this country. I am sad and shocked that the URA (yes -- the "URA") which I believe is simply a spokespeople (yes -- "spokespeople") for the gun industry, their solution is always more guns. Guns are killing our people. Assault rifles are killing communities, it's killing our nation. The problem is that we have too many guns.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Question: Why is BillC attempting to derail this thread?

Answer: Because it's about a republicans abhorent views on rape. The usual tactic when faced with something that shows the right wing in a less than Saintly light: post a lot of offtopic stuff, in this case by trying to turn it into yet another gun control debate.

Stop trying to hijack the thread, BillC.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dirty Dof 446 said:
Question: Why is BillC attempting to derail this thread?

Answer: Because it's about a republicans abhorent views on rape. The usual tactic when faced with something that shows the right wing in a less than Saintly light: post a lot of offtopic stuff, in this case by trying to turn it into yet another gun control debate.

Stop trying to hijack the thread, BillC.

Its not about republicanS its a Republican. I'm a Republican and I don't feel that way about Rape. Some people say stupid stuff especially old judges

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's yet another example of yet another Republican with ignorant mysoginistic views.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's yet another example of yet another Republican with ignorant mysoginistic views.

A few dont speak for the majority they just get the most press. That's like saying since Bill banged interns then the Democratic party is against marriage.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A few dont speak for the majority they just get the most press. That's like saying since Bill banged interns then the Democratic party is against marriage.

Conclusion doesn't follow. Bill Clinton was and is married, even though he cheated (which, studies show, as many as 70% of all people do at one time or another). Incidentially, intern is not interns. How typical to twist the facts.

And which side supports marriage for EVERYONE, not just a narrowly defined portion of the population? Hint: it's not the republicans.

As for a few speaking for the majority, they certainly do, when they draft the party platform.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Conclusion doesn't follow. Bill Clinton was and is married, even though he cheated (which, studies show, as many as 70% of all people do at one time or another). Incidentially, intern is not interns. How typical to twist the facts.
OK well interns secretarys movie stars and who knows who else. Face it he's a lousy husband and if not for political dreams they would have divorced years ago.

And which side supports marriage for EVERYONE, not just a narrowly defined portion of the population? Hint: it's not the republicans.
And again I know Democrats that are against gay marriage

As for a few speaking for the majority, they certainly do, when they draft the party platform.

Ive never seen a party platform thats pro rape.

Either way ive never met a republican thats pro rape so again its not republicanS

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually, in a political party it is indeed the case that there's a platform, and the GOP one is pretty =anti-women/anti-science, consistent with this.

I've never seen a political platform that says woman ask to be raped or any of the other nonsense you all claim Republicans stand for.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Republicans keep saying it.

And people say all kinds of stuff just because they happen to be republicans does not mean they speak for us all. Dems say just as much stupid stuff people are idiots and it is what it is. All of this talk about change needs to happen to save our kids and you can't even see that one moron says something so far out there that he does not speak for all people. Your the same one that will turn around ans say all Muslims are not evil but by god all them damn republicans want to rape woman. Its juvenile and pathetic none of my friends or people I know that are republicans feel this way. You talk of change well maybe it should start with us to lead by example. I'm just as guilty as anyone but honestly I've had enough. You want to lump us all together are rapists fine I'm a repeat I don't care anymore there are more important things in life then this dem said this and ah ha this Republican said that and oh yeah we got you now look at this Republican supposed to be a Mormon and not drink but we got him yeah DUI HA HA HA defend that losers. I went to a domestic today where a boyfriend strangled his girlfriend in front of there kids because she got a Christmas card from her father and the boyfriends a Muslim so now should I lump them all together and say ha ha ha look at all you Muslims
I'm over it

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dems say just as much stupid stuff

Not about matters like rape, or global warming, or the like, no.

As to religious disputes...I'm against them. But one party is essentially its own Christian denomination and the other is much more inclusive.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not about matters like rape, or global warming, or the like, no.

As to religious disputes...I'm against them. But one party is essentially its own Christian denomination and the other is much more inclusive.
If that's all you saw out if that post then were beyond hope I guess good day then you win were all rapists and think science is hocus pocus don't vote Republican then

Latest Discussions