Another reporter cornered by union mob

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Biggovernment.com a reporter from somewhere was cornered and confronted by protesters in wisconsin. They called him a narc and crowded in on him. Well, if you aren't going to just cover the unions the way they want, I guess you have no right to cover the protests.

On a side note, Michael Moore has called for activists to flood wisconsin in larger numbers since the republicans have found a way around the democrats stonewall of the vote to cut off union and politician fleecing of the taxpayers.

http://biggovernment.com/bhealy/2011/03/09/maciver-reporter-surrounded-confronted-by-mob/

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
On a side note, Michael Moore has called for activists to flood wisconsin in larger numbers since the republicans have found a way around the democrats stonewall of the vote to cut off union and politician fleecing of the taxpayers.

I don't know why. Michael Moore is about as anti-union as it gets.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
those people have become twisted warped versions of human beings.
I sure as hell want nothing to do with them.
they seem like they are 1 second away from participating in hardcore criminal activity at any second.
notice the frenzy when the doors open and everyone just rams in... then the police officer rush up to close the doors and there are several people rushing to open them again.
I imagine if one idiot there started beating up that reporter that many mmore would follow..
if one person had broken a window or something that many more would follow..
it was nothing more then a mob.
this is of course my opinion, and I know some of our more sympathetic posters here will adamantly disagree, but I have seen it to many times... nothing good in that group

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This poop has been going on long enough to give anybody spoiling for a good fight the opportunity to travel there.

It's the age old story of protest.

The emotions run high on either side by now and it does not take much to send the sparks flying. Especially when you have one side portrayed as 'those people' when they do nothing but stand up for their legal rights.

I am guessing we will see an eruption soon if there is no return to the round table, which the Governator seem to reject outright.

National Guard anyone?

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This poop has been going on long enough to give anybody spoiling for a good fight the opportunity to travel there.

It's the age old story of protest.

The emotions run high on either side by now and it does not take much to send the sparks flying. Especially when you have one side portrayed as 'those people' when they do nothing but stand up for their legal rights.

I am guessing we will see an eruption soon if there is no return to the round table, which the Governator seem to reject outright.

National Guard anyone?

either side?
maybe i missed any mention, video, or reporting of the non union side doing anything close to violent or poor behavior...
do you have examples to show me? Or is this just you assuming that both sides are being asshats?

Latest Discussions