An easy bet to win

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching the television show "Castle" monday night. It was a two part story involving a dirty bomb that they were trying to locate. It involved people of islamic religous persuasion, homeland security and the regular cast. At the start of the show I made a bet, for 1 U.S. dollar. The bet was this, by the end of the show, the members of the muslim religous community would have nothing to do with the plot to explode the dirty bomb, and some branch of the U.S. government or other non-muslim terror group would actually be resposible.

You tell me, did I win my bet?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was watching the television show "Castle" monday night. It was a two part story involving a dirty bomb that they were trying to locate. It involved people of islamic religous persuasion, homeland security and the regular cast. At the start of the show I made a bet, for 1 U.S. dollar. The bet was this, by the end of the show, the members of the muslim religous community would have nothing to do with the plot to explode the dirty bomb, and some branch of the U.S. government or other non-muslim terror group would actually be resposible.

You tell me, did I win my bet?
Prolly, but they were making a valid point.
Sean

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yep! I'll see your $1 and raise you a $1 that it was a wacko group like WBC (although not by that name).
icon10.gif

Latest Discussions