Another Dang Noob!

Sarge

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Sarge, BB in Jukoryo JJ (OUT OF PRACTICE!) and I found this board by accident. I liked the advice and Maturity I read, lacking in so many other boards, so I joined and am looking forward to learning from all of you. I am retired AF, and now teach AFJROTC in a High School in South bend, In. I only add my thoughts to something if some one hasn't already said what I feel, so I lurk until I have something useful to contribute.

More later
Hoo Yah
Sarge

Welcome and happy posting and like you said the maturity level here is excellent.

Welcome to MT :wavey:

Welcome aboard, Sarge. My daughter leaves for Air Force BMT on the 18th. Thanks for your service and happy posting.

Thanks all! HooYah to your daughter Jeff! I was in Spec Ops, a mechanic on AC/MC and C130's Been everywhere, seen alot of cool and not so cool stuff.

Sarge

Thanks all! HooYah to your daughter Jeff! I was in Spec Ops, a mechanic on AC/MC and C130's Been everywhere, seen alot of cool and not so cool stuff.

Sarge
Sarge, she's heading in for AGE. I did 7 years in the USMC as a 2674 and worked with alot of the Air Force crypto guys and gals. Top notch folks.

Sarge, she's heading in for AGE. I did 7 years in the USMC as a 2674 and worked with alot of the Air Force crypto guys and gals. Top notch folks.

Thanks Jeff, I have worked with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children many times (Force Recon and Air Wings) Always had a good time with them.
I have in all my time had one problem with anyone from another branch, and that was recuiter from the Navy who was lying to kids at my school- Navy took care of his butt.

Thanks For your service to our great nation
HooYah
Sarge

Greetings Sarge and Welcome to MT..

Thanks all! I visit frequently, and will hopefully post a few things

Latest Discussions

Back