American Kenpo Videos - Master Tabatabai

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Mohamad's web address is www.WoodlandHillsKenpo.com. I suggest you don't email him though . . . as I built the web site for him and complain every month or two about him not checking his Email. (I go on under his name and toss all the junk mail out every month or so.)

Mohamad is one of the best Kenpo instructors I know . . . but his computer skills are equal to his interest in computers . . . nill to none.

And if you don't tell him I said that I'm safe, because I told him about this forum and when he heard it was computer related - his eyes glassed over.

Love ya Mohamad, now go check your email!

OP
L

lonekimono10

Hey Rich i have a tape of Master Tabatabai when he was an under belt
he was just learning kenpo from Larry,you know it's funny looking at the person back then and then now ,,,wow that was in 1978.
i have pictures of myself back when i was just started out(1965) and when i look at the one s when i got older i said when did the gray happen??

OP
L

lonekimono10

160.html
hope this work's this is from 1976

OP
L

lonekimono10

picture did not come out. have to try again sorry

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
lonekimono10 said:
i have a tape of Master Tabatabai when he was an under belt
he was just learning kenpo from Larry,you know it's funny looking at the person back then and then now ,,,wow that was in 1978.
You know George, any time you feel like inviting me over to watch some of these videos with you, I'll supply the popcorn brother.

A tape of Tabatabai learning from Mr. Tatum back in 1978....too cool.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

OP
L

lonekimono10

Hey Mr seabrook i have to wait for the gas prices to go way down before i have you over to the house (lol)

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I remember Mohamad very well as an orange belt. We all kind of hated him . . . because he was already moving like Larry and Mr. Parker.

Check out the picture in the icon above. You can just see Mohamad watching Mr. Parker kick me. Mohamad, Barbara and a few other "Old Timers" were going to black that night.

"Old Timers" Darn, I remember when we were the kids and the old times were . . . Ron Chapel . . . and a few other old guys. Now it's us?

So what does that make Mr. Chapel? (Why do I think I'm going to pay for that remark when Doc gets well?)

Latest Discussions