Alright, everyone moon mj-hi-yah!!!

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
*whispers into walkie talkie* "we have a situation in the bar"
*voice responds" "what should we do?"
*whispers again* "Send in the robots, STAT!"
*voice responds* "Inoperable sir LLR stole them."
Guess its time for some good old fashioned, RUN LIKE HECK!
Bolts twords bar and jumps over stools and bar itself to get behind and relax.
*see bottle of juma juice lays down a twenty and takes bottle*
slowly looks over counter at all the LLR with guns.
"WHOA!! this is hot." Chills and watches drama unfold.

kid

OP
Bill Lear

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
kid said:
*whispers into walkie talkie* "we have a situation in the bar"
*voice responds" "what should we do?"
*whispers again* "Send in the robots, STAT!"
*voice responds* "Inoperable sir LLR stole them."
Guess its time for some good old fashioned, RUN LIKE HECK!
Bolts twords bar and jumps over stools and bar itself to get behind and relax.
*see bottle of juma juice lays down a twenty and takes bottle*
slowly looks over counter at all the LLR with guns.
"WHOA!! this is hot." Chills and watches drama unfold.

kid
That's what I thought. Feme-Bots! Damn! Where's Austin Powers when you need him?

3000-austin-powers.jpg

Ah... Here he is. Go get 'em Austin!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TimoS said:
Time for me to join the action!

I'll just call the swedish supercop to cover the retreating men. After that I'll pass these new weapons to all males so we can counterattack when the ladies are helpless
Ha ha ha ha nice try TimoS, but if you watched that entire clip (which was a gut buster :D ) you'd realize like your plan it was all just a dream!:uhyeah:

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whats in this stuff?
drink.gif
I feel strange, kinnda powerful.

*Stands up with a slight wobble and puts arms up defensively*

"Put away the pea shooters and fight like men, I mean women!" *Suddenly their is a slight tremor thoughout the bar* Kid looks around defiantly. *Their it is again* "Whats going on?" Suddenly the Kool aid pitcher guy comes crashing through the wall. He yells out, "Yeah!!" and Red koolaid spills over the top, getting the LLR drenched in koolaid. Seeing a new way out I make a dash for the hole in the wall. As i get near the hole a giant shadow starts to come from right outside of it. I skid to a stop about 4 yrds from the hole and suddenly the most terrifing of all creatures known to me is standing in the new entrance/exit. While shivers ar taking control of my body, I stammer out the word, "b, b, BA, BARNEY" The giant purple mass starts to come twords me. (where's yoda when i need him.) Barney see the koolaid guy and turns its attention at him and give his mighty roar, "Ha HAL ha!" The Koolaid dude retaliates with a, "Yeah!" They charge eachother, and upon impact their bodies start to swirl together into a redish purple, haze. I blink twice and notice i am still behind the bar with the bottle still in my hands. "Whoa this is some messed up stuff." An idea comes to mind. I stand up behind the bar and say, "Ladies, can't we all just get along? How about a drink? my treat." *smiles* "It's a pease offering." :cheers:

Kid

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*walk in wearing bomb squad gear grabs Kid and waddles out the door*

whip.gif
bad Kid bad

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Ha ha ha ha nice try TimoS, but if you watched that entire clip (which was a gut buster :D ) you'd realize like your plan it was all just a dream!:uhyeah:

Ok then, I'll summon this weapon to cover the saving of Kid

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
dubljay said:
*walk in wearing bomb squad gear grabs Kid and waddles out the door*

whip.gif
bad Kid bad
Thanks, I think. What about the ladies though i think they were just starting to like me. We were going to have a tea party, And maybe a pajama party, and to kick it off a pillow fight. *snickers* at least i still got the bottle.

Kid

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
kid said:
Thanks, I think. What about the ladies though i think they were just starting to like me. We were going to have a tea party, And maybe a pajama party, and to kick it off a pillow fight. *snickers*

I think that's just what they'd like you to think :lol: Reminds me of this joke:

Shortly after Bill Gates was killed in a freak accident, he found himself being sized up by Saint Peter. "Bill, this is a tough call. You've made great technological advancements with Microsoft, but you've also given us Windows 95. I think I'm going to let you choose between Heaven and Hell."

"That sounds fair," Gates replied. "May I have a look at hell first?"

And so first Saint Peter took him to Hell.

"This is hell? Wow, look at all those gorgeous women, the ones that laughed when I asked them out on dates in high school. And look at those mansions!" exclaimed Bill.

"And see all those coders? They work 24 hours a day for free just because they really love you, Bill, and live only to please you."

"Shazam, this is all virtual, isn't it, Saint Peter?"

"Yep. With no bugs, Bill."

"If this is hell, what can heaven be like?"

(Saint Peter makes sweeping gesture) "Like this!"

"People wearing robes and playing harps while they sit on clouds? What a boring cliche. I'll take Hell!" replies, Gates.

And so two weeks later, St Peter paid a little visit.

"Hey what the hell's going on? It's nearly 200 degrees and the air is terrible. There's no food or drink. Goblins jab me in the ribs constantly. I'm crawling with vermin and weak with disease. They play the Beastie Boys at all hours, for all eternity. There are NO COMPUTERS! Where are the women, the program slaves, the virtual wonders? Where is the splendid hell you promised me?" cries Gates.

"Oh that, that was just a demo..."

Not that I'm saying that being a slave in LLR would be anything like that... :p

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
TimoS said:
I think that's just what they'd like you to think :lol: Reminds me of this joke:

Not that I'm saying that being a slave in LLR would be anything like that... :p
Point taken. Still the pillow fight could have been great. lol!

kid

OP
Bill Lear

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
kid said:
Point taken. Still the pillow fight could have been great. lol!

kid
These "Ladies" don't sleep on goose-down pillows. They're hardened killers. The LLR sleep with their pretty little heads nestled on burlap sacks of lead shot. A pillow fight with them would've been fatal...

Oh no. More feme-bots! MACaver! They're in the cave man! What do we do now? Eeep!!!

:xtrmshock

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
Oh no. More feme-bots! MACaver! They're in the cave man! What do we do now? Eeep!!!

:xtrmshock
Especially with me leading the group with my caving rig. You forget, your partner MACaver, was the one who taught me.

Gals, follow me!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Especially with me leading the group with my caving rig. You forget, your partner MACaver, was the one who taught me.

Gals, follow me!
Ahhh, but you must remember my deer... I've not yet taught you EVERYTHING... bwaha ha ha ha ha ha

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Ahhh, but you must remember my deer... I've not yet taught you EVERYTHING... bwaha ha ha ha ha ha
Ah, and neither have I taught you EVERYTHING with Kenpo. You remain my "Dummy"... be careful or I may rachet the contact up a notch...

OP
Bill Lear

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Someone obviously didn't pay attention to the sign bove the cave entrance. You know the one... It says "Watch out for falling rocks". It's time to humble the ladies gent's. Let's show'em the error of their ways.

violent020.gif

Latest Discussions