Alright, everyone moon mj-hi-yah!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How dense can Billy be? Shesulsa, you can activate your anti-gravity gun.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Ah, and neither have I taught you EVERYTHING with Kenpo. You remain my "Dummy"... be careful or I may rachet the contact up a notch...
Heh, ya but I DID buy a cup okay... so I'm err, covered there. :lol:
Besides you've only shown me kenpo not taught me. Being your *ahem* dummy does not a teacher/student make. :rolleyes:
And when is the last time did we practice? Umm, for your brown belt test I think... about several months ago... :rolleyes: <whistles quietly>

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
How dense can Billy be? Shesulsa, you can activate your anti-gravity gun.
Anti-grav activated.
*fwooumfwooumfwooumfwooumfwooumfwooum*

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
*raised eyebrow*

MACaver, so you're confessing your ignorance of Kenpo? Even being shown, something is learned.

*sharp glance at Bill*

BILLY! WHAT have you DONE? The anti-gravity gun is jammed!

Billy is our man! Grab him!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
*raised eyebrow*
MACaver, so you're confessing your ignorance of Kenpo? Even being shown, something is learned.
I never professed an ignorance of Kenpo, I know what only that I know. Besides teaching also implies actual practicing not being practiced on.

Nit-picking we are yes hmmm? heh heh I've got more cave-related stuff to show you. Hopefully this or next weekend anyway...:D

Now I'd love to lead the guys down THIS passage but some of them are...*ahem* a bit soft around the middle or a wee wide in the chest... thus THAT passage will have to do. SIGH.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
TimoS said:
Wow, kid, so you've broken into the LLR ?! Excellent! And you've made it back in one piece to tell the story :partyon:
I don't Know what your talking about. :uhohh: *whispers to Timos* "I only made it so far before i turned tail and scooted. It was the most amazing thing i have ever witnessed. Its to complex to put into words and still give this heaven the justice it deserves." :ultracool

kid

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*snickers* He thinks he made it in! :rofl: Ladies, decoy #34817 works.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Especially since he didn't realize these females were actually Femme-Bots designed to divert these poor men!

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Especially since he didn't realize these females were actually Femme-Bots designed to divert these poor men!

Actually I did know thats why it was so great. When I finaly introduced myself to them and charmed them with my remarkable wit and good looks I was able to reprogram them to be spies for me. I now understand women even less, but i know more about them. You know what I'm saying?

Kid

Latest Discussions