Almost afraid to put this up.....

Originally posted by edhead2000
But they sell GNC products where I work, therefore I get money when you buy them! Go GNC!!!!!!!

But, I hate to tell you sweetie that I purchased the same product on that web site for 23 dollars cheaper than at GNC.

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
But, I hate to tell you sweetie that I purchased the same product on that web site for 23 dollars cheaper than at GNC.

Ok, how about I give you my address and you can mail me that 23 dollars......you're happy, I'm happy, we're all happy. Deal?

Ok, how about I give you my address and you can mail me that 23 dollars......you're happy, I'm happy, we're all happy. Deal?

:rofl: Hmmm, I think I'm going to lose on that deal. It's the story of my life. Trying to save a little money and women always want to take what's left.:rofl: :(

:rofl: Hmmm, I think I'm going to lose on that deal. It's the story of my life. Trying to save a little money and women always want to take what's left.:rofl: :(

Let me just give you a little tip here (I promise it will make your life much easier): Women don't want to take your money, they feel that they deserve your money. :) Big distinction!

Let me just give you a little tip here (I promise it will make your life much easier): Women don't want to take your money, they feel that they deserve your money. :) Big distinction!

Yes, I suppose your right. I still lose.:p

Yes, I suppose your right. I still lose.:p

I'm always right, I'm female.........wasn't this already covered on another thread? This you need to remember: I am always right. Repeat.

I'm always right, I'm female.........wasn't this already covered on another thread? This you need to remember: I am always right. Repeat.

I'm always wrong.:(

Uh oh. Chronuss may disagree. He says he's always right...

...i'm just always an idiot....

I'm always wrong.:(

Not at all. You're just not always right. The trick is to agree with me. Since I'm always right, you will be too if you just agree with me..........:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by TheRustyOne
Uh oh. Chronuss may disagree. He says he's always right...

I'm not scared of him. I can take him!

Not at all. You're not not always right. The trick is to agree with me. Since I'm always right, you will be too if you just agree with me..........:rofl: :rofl:

Logic you can cut a knife with...

Not at all. You're just not always right. The trick is to agree with me. Since I'm always right, you will be too if you just agree with me..........:rofl: :rofl:

OK, I give you are always right.:eek:

Logic you can cut a knife with...

I have NEVER been able to cut a knife..........no matter how hard I try. :(

Oh no...another one to add to your shrine!

My shrine :D . I just wish that I had one:( . I'm not like Castillo going around stealing pic's and stuff.:rofl:

Oh no...another one to add to your shrine!

I'm being added to a shrine? errr.........shouldn't I have been informed of this? This isn't a concubine thing is it?

Latest Discussions

Back