Air America Tuned Out?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And ... the United States military apparently blocks the Air America web site from service members .....

http://wonkette.com/politics/wonkette/our-boys-need-gossip-158687.php

Unfortunately anonomizers don't work out here (never have). Anyway, I had a few minutes today and thought I'd look and see what else was banned on the Marine web here. I think the results speak for themselves:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would have listened to Janeane Garofalo but it gets blocked at night here in Spokane. So I quit trying to listen a long time ago. (kisses post card)
Sean

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No offense, that's not true, but I'm not surprised that Rupert Murdoch's New York Post is reporting it. They are constantly claiming that Air America is failing. It started March 04 with one station, and now it has over 50. Some of the Air America radio personalities have higher ratings in some markets than Limbaugh and O'Reilly.

And by the way, Al Franken isn't in New York...he's in Minnesota.

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, the article does say that the lease expires April 1st...coincidence? Could be a joke.

Are all political opinion sites attempted to be banned there? I mean, it seems consistent to ban both the left and right sites like Air America and O'Reilly and Limbaugh, although I don't really think they should ban any of them. I'd think that since it's only a couple of weeks away, they be gearing up for a farewell broadcast or something; I don't think I buy that story. In fact, I hope it stays; I rather enjoy hearing both sides even though I frequently disagree with Air America.

Latest Discussions