Aikido Gecko Story

kilo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought it was funny.

"One day I received a shipment of fan-foot geckos, small lizards about six inches long. Suddenly, while I was digging around in the box, one of the lizards ran up my arm and clamped itself onto the skin over my carotid artery. Startled, I clamped my hand over the lizard and sat up suddenly. But the back of the chair that I was sitting in was broken.

I fell backwards out of the chair, in the process kicking the box, sending a couple dozen lizards airborne in a diffuse pattern that covered most of the room. I ended up on the floor, clutching my throat, in a futile attempt to defend myself from this one-ounce lizard who had quite cleanly thrown and pinned me and who even liberated his comrades in the process." Wiley Nelson

heres a link http://www.cafeshops.com/aikidogecko

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's hilarious!! I've only recenly found out that Willy is a martial artist......Tae Kwon Do I believe.

:asian: :karate:

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh.......Ha!! I see now that it is Wiley Nelson......not Willy Nelson the country singer!! I was talking about Willy Nelson! Oops!!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shodan
Oh.......Ha!! I see now that it is Wiley Nelson......not Willy Nelson the country singer!! I was talking about Willy Nelson! Oops!!
Well, Willey stays "high" enough most of the time that those flying kicks shouldn't be a problem.;)

Latest Discussions