Advice from Dr. Phil to find Inner Peace

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil Show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished".

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how good I feel! :D

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I finished all the open bottles here, I'd be in bed for a month!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil Show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished".

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how good I feel! :D

Works for me! And has worked many times in the past... :)

Latest Discussions