R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Would you care to try and disprove it?:cool:

Yes, I would. Loser buys the next round of crab legs!:eek:

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Hmmmmmm, March '03 sounds like a good time for ya to come up Ricardo.

The Master Crab Cracker will hopefully be up to oberserve and officiate the event.

Seigs has been "living large" ever since he discovered Enzyte & coffee at work :rofl:

ugh oh this one was 'sposed to go to the "Ask Dr. Seig" section

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Hmmmmmm, March '03 sounds like a good time for ya to come up Ricardo.

The Master Crab Cracker will hopefully be up to oberserve and officiate the event.

Seigs has been "living large" ever since he discovered Enzyte & coffee at work :rofl:

ugh oh this one was 'sposed to go to the "Ask Dr. Seig" section

Stick Dummy! I was thinking about you the other day. (Why, I don't 'know, I think your handle fascinates me)

Well, anyway, yeah, maybe I need to go up there. Things are getting outta hand up there, especially since Seig has now become "Dear Abby" of the Kenpo World!:eek:

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Seig and I have been hollering away till we cried, over the rapid popularity & growth and commentary of the "Ask Us?" thread..........

C'mon up!,

We got some great stuff going on, and the Mountaineers are SUPER Kenpo folks too.

I'm just a mere "stick beaten" worm at the feet of the true masters of the arts.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Stick Dummy! I was thinking about you the other day. (Why, I don't 'know, I think your handle fascinates me)

Well, anyway, yeah, maybe I need to go up there. Things are getting outta hand up there, especially since Seig has now become "Dear Abby" of the Kenpo World!:eek:

*quirks a brow at Ricardo.. Stick Dummy's Handle fascinates you eh.. well methinks this best be asked over in Dear Dr. Seig and Lear.. Uh huh.. Prolly some deep dark ... oh never mind.. ~!!

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by KenpoTess

*quirks a brow at Ricardo.. Stick Dummy's Handle fascinates you eh.. well methinks this best be asked over in Dear Dr. Seig and Lear.. Uh huh.. Prolly some deep dark ... oh never mind.. ~!!
Obviously he has some deeply rooted dark issues.......

Dr. Seig

OP
R

RCastillo

Obviously he has some deeply rooted dark issues.......

Dr. Seig

Yes, I keep dreaming about a trip in the future to W.Virginia, and running into a bunch of IKKO monsters. Should I be worried?:idunno:

OP
G

GouRonin

Ricardo, let's not kid ourselves. They're Kenpoists. If you ever run into a mob of angry Kenpoists take the spare change out of your pocket and throw it on the ground and tell them that was the spare change that Ed Parker used to carry in his pocket. They'll kill themselves fighting over it and you will have all the time in the world to leisurely walk away to safety.
:rolleyes:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by GouRonin

Ricardo, let's not kid ourselves. They're Kenpoists. If you ever run into a mob of angry Kenpoists take the spare change out of your pocket and throw it on the ground and tell them that was the spare change that Ed Parker used to carry in his pocket. They'll kill themselves fighting over it and you will have all the time in the world to leisurely walk away to safety.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I am so gonna steal that, use and re-use over and over.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by GouRonin

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm, wonder if they's take a check?:confused:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Seig and I have been hollering away till we cried, over the rapid popularity & growth and commentary of the "Ask Us?" thread..........

C'mon up!,

We got some great stuff going on, and the Mountaineers are SUPER Kenpo folks too.

I'm just a mere "stick beaten" worm at the feet of the true masters of the arts.

I'd like to, but Mr. Farnsworth says I'm DOGMEAT if I venture into your neck of the woods!:eek:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gou, I am not some cheap Kenposit, I don't beat anyone into a pulp unless there is at leasta 50 dollar bill for the taking and only then if the task can be done in 6 seconds or less. Please, quit giving AKers such a bad name. We're not ALL cheap Biatches.

OP
K

Kirk

Gou, I am not some cheap Kenposit

You're not a cheap Kenpoist either! :p

I know it was just a typo, but I've missed other opportunities
to give you a hard time, so I figured I'd beat the crowds today :D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kirk

You're not a cheap Kenpoist either! :p

I know it was just a typo, but I've missed other opportunities
to give you a hard time, so I figured I'd beat the crowds today :D
Just for that, Kirk, I will not be sending you the gift certificate to Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood for Christmas. You will have to pay for your own frilly underwear!:miffer:

Latest Discussions