Advanced Kenpo Techniques...

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sigung86

Unamused by levity at others expense. [/B]

Really? You should read some of your own posts then, I'm under the impression that you are.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenpo_cory

Really? You should read some of your own posts then, I'm under the impression that you are.

No Cory... I'm a curmudgeon of sorts... There is a difference! :lol:

Dan

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score

No Cory... I'm a curmudgeon of sorts... There is a difference! :lol:

Dan

OK, You just gotta stop using those big words on me Dan, I have to look em up to see what the heck you're sayin. :confused:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I don't mean to interupt this very mature discussion. {NOT}

Kenpo_Cory, I realise you perhapse don't know Sigung and some these people very well. But I thought I should inform you, Sigung threw out the line with a big fat worm on it, and though I do not believe you were the targetted prey I do believe that you not only took the bait you swallowed it whole, and now Sigung is realling you in and contemplating how to cook you for supper. :D

Some {probably unwanted} advice, the bait might look good and tasty but before you take a big CHOMP, take it with grain of salt, and then either knowingly enjoy the food or swim away.

:rofl:

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl

I don't mean to interupt this very mature discussion. {NOT}

Kenpo_Cory, I realise you perhapse don't know Sigung and some these people very well. But I thought I should inform you, Sigung threw out the line with a big fat worm on it, and though I do not believe you were the targetted prey I do believe that you not only took the bait you swallowed it whole, and now Sigung is realling you in and contemplating how to cook you for supper. :D

Some {probably unwanted} advice, the bait might look good and tasty but before you take a big CHOMP, take it with grain of salt, and then either knowingly enjoy the food or swim away.

:rofl:

I'm actually enjoying this. If I wasn't I would discontinue to post. I take no bait unknowingly.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Classroom 'B'

Saturday November 9, 2002

8 am to 9 am

:p

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
...a close friend told me about it, and had a few questions.
It seemed like it was a Dillman seminar in nature. Same type of idea, in fact same techniques I had learned from him in the past.
So it was not Ed parker Kenpo anyway!

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

...A one second technique shouldn't be a real surprise for anyone practicing Kenpo.

Right on Sigung86. Mr. Silva has a story about Delayed Sword that probably took 1 second start to finish. Mr. C or Mr. Billings may want to tell the story as I bet they heard it firsthand.

And Mr. C is also apparently unaware that the first time I met Mr. Parker he took me aside and showed me some stuff that I was sworn to secrecy over. I have now waited long enough though to distill this knowledge into a liquid pharmacon which will soon be available for purchase on my website for a mere $4.95/bottle.

I just have to finish purchasing some marketing rights from Dr. John and I'll be all set.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by kenpo_cory

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. You kill me Mr. Conatser!

Don't laugh, Mr. Conatser is going to pass those on to me...........and no one else!:mad:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Don't laugh, Mr. Conatser is going to pass those on to me...........and no one else!:mad:

well Neeners.. Mr. C. taught me stuff when he was here.. and I'm not telling anyone.. Mine mine mine~!!!!

(sworn to secrecy)
Tess Aka Reaper.. *Smirks*

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

With my new prosthetic business........... only an arm and a leg.

:D

A simple Philly Cheese Steak Sand usually will do the trick. Don't forget the fries!:)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Let me attest.. Seig makes one of the best Philly Cheese Steaks I've ever ever had the pleasure of eating .. ~!!!

Such a talented man!:D