Access to moderator forums

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's a mod forum:jaw-dropping:?? I'm a mod, nobody ever told me about a forum:tantrum: and I like rainbow and puppies, I'm hurt:wah:
It was in the gift basket I send out to new mods.

Come to think of it, no ones ever said thank you for them.....I bet the mail man is stealing them. He's been gaining weight lately it seems.....

hmmmm....

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was in the gift basket I send out to new mods.

Come to think of it, no ones ever said thank you for them.....I bet the mail man is stealing them. He's been gaining weight lately it seems.....

hmmmm....

Bob, Bob, Bob, *Shaking Head*

When you leave a gift basket in the mailboc with the flag up he thinks it is for him. You to put i in a bigger box and go down to the office and drop it off there. Then it might go through the process and might be delivered. ;)

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, this is jsut getting better and better. First I find out there's a mod forum, then I find out there were gift baskets, what next as ecret thread where people are talking about me behind my back?? There isn't one, is there?:uhohh:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, this is jsut getting better and better. First I find out there's a mod forum, then I find out there were gift baskets, what next as ecret thread where people are talking about me behind my back?? There isn't one, is there?:uhohh:
Um...err.....look, birdies! :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Dude. You outta try showing up for "work" sometime. You'd be surprised at what you learn.

* ducks for cover *

:redcaptur

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Mod forums are still my highest post area and I have not been a Moderator Staff member in years.

Maybe we should make Xue a Mod that would take away some of his boredom and worries over repetition. ;)

I remember the forums well.

Rainbows.

Songs.

Puppies.

Holding Hands.

A Coke (* or favorite Drink *)

And Smiles.

:D

Rich, did they change the name of the Bondage Forum to Smiles?
icon12.gif

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude. You outta try showing up for "work" sometime. You'd be surprised at what you learn.

* ducks for cover *

:redcaptur

OOH, Carol said the "W" word. Why isn't that word in the profanity filters?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OOH, Carol said the "W" word. Why isn't that word in the profanity filters?

Dammit I got busted saying a 4 letter word. Sorry all :(

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is a very serious thread you know.. What are you all doing mucking about in here? Go on out you go.. shoo.. There is Mod business to be done in here: intranetz to crash, small countries to be toppled, futures prices to be manipulated.. go on all of you all that do not have the mark on your hand out you go! MODS ONLY!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If only I could do so. My own private army, a secret underground lair, sharks with freaking laser beams! Oh!

:D

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now Bob I can tell you have been thinking bout this.. this.. apocalyptic vision! You must promise me you will exorcise these ideas out of your head! I just knew intranet fame would do this to you.. Look at all the big stars Bono, Madonna, Susan Boyle haha.. fame has driven them all crazy.. do not let it happen to you Bob, there is still time you are still young

haha oh I am having multiple ROFLs at this.. yes levity is a word used in another thread this evening and it is a pity it is missing in the minds of so many.. thank you all for the smiles I love you all Jenna xo

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jenna, I run 3 forums, and admin 2 others. I went crazy a looooong time ago, LOL!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll vouch for Kaith's craziness!

The Mod forums are still my highest post area and I have not been a Moderator Staff member in years.

That was true of me for a long time! I invented the "Please, keep the discussion polite and professional language" and think I should still get a half-post credit every time someone uses it. Now I have most of my posts in the Game Room:

Your total forum posts: 28,536 (2.36% of forums total posts)
Your most active in: Game Room · 7184 Posts

Unbelievably, it claims that more than 1 out of every 50 posts on the site is mine!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm busy looking for a place on my award shelf to put this "douchebag of the month" award I just got from Bullshido. I think it'll look good next to my sokeship award and my Nigerian Inheritance Notice. Whata ya'll think? :D

OP
jamz

jamz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Douchebag of the Month? That's quite an honor, coming from them!

Display it with pride. :D

Latest Discussions