A whole new world of pain...

kachi

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I had a tooth taken out without working anesthetic. The dentist didn't realise that the anesthetic hadn't worked (at all) due to a stray nerve and started twisting it out and when I flinched from the absolutely excruciating pain the rest of the tooth was ripped out. Then he did the same thing with the second tooth but I managed to get him to stop half way through, so he used some special needle to get the stray nerve.
But to this day I can still feel that torturous pain and hear the crunching of the tooth being twisted out.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I accidentally dropped a 10-pound metal can (unopened) on it's edge onto the top of my big toe. The pain was undescribable! I couldn't move it and the toe eventually went numb for three months.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've got one for you:
At work(in a heavy industrial environment) I jumped up to grab a high pressure air hose and discovered(too late) that the hose and it's nozzle(complete with upturned hook) was jammed into it's housing...
After coming down, seeing the fountain of blood leaving my index finger, and discovering that it hurts worse when you have your damaged appendage put into the antiseptic where it opens BACK up, and receiving 18 stitches in a 2 inch space, and finally seeing God twice in one day(He's laughing at us, by the way), I' ve discovered that it wasn't a good day...

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh, I got another one involving a UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) and a long plastic hose, but that's for later...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
While pulling wire in one day off a ladder I slipped and started to fall, well 1/2 turn and drop 5' to the floor and all is good, even landed on my feet. Problem was left foot landed on a board with a giant nail in it. Trust me when I say it hurts to even look down and see the point of a nail sticking through the top of your boot, knowing your foot is occupying the same space. It hurts even worse to pull the damn thing back out. Didn't go to the hospital to get it removed because they would have cut away a brand new boot to get a good look at the problem before they did anything.

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I got one and it will be hard to describe without getting censured, but I will try... I got a 19 month old daughter, but when this happened she was mabe 12 or 13.

One morning my daughter wanted to come in my arms and stretched up towards me and grabbed something she was not supposed to. I was wearing my pj's and I could feel her scretch pretty wel. The pain was so sharp I had to sit on the couch. I was afraid I was bleeding because of the powerfull scretch so stupidly I pulled down the front of my pj's to check the status of my male part. My daughter, mad because I didn't pick her up, ran towards me and right then decided to slap me. There was no blood and I was relieved, but her slap ended up right there with one of her finger nails sinking deep into my "glans".
Man...I can't describe the pain...it was terrible!

Latest Discussions