Greetings

mwd0818

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok - I've been on KenpoTalk for a while, and finally just decided to pop in over here and see what was going on MartialTalk. For those dual-citizens, well, you have to deal with me over here now. For the rest of you, a quick history:

Over 20 years in martial arts, starting in the art of Shaolin Kempo Karate and continuing training in that to this day. Also, 13 years ago I added Ed Parker's American Kenpo to my list of arts I continue to study. Over the last several years, I have had the opportunity to study and be ranked in many arts, including:

• Tae Kwon Do - Black Belt
  • Hapkido - Black Belt
  • Judo - Black Belt
  • Japanese Jiu-Jitsu - Black Belt
  • Shaolin Kung Fu - Black Belt (Sash)
  • Kajukenbo
  • Goju Ryu
  • Tai Chi
  • Jeet Kune Do
  • Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
  • Shotokan
  • Aikido

Plus some others around the way. The value of cross training for me has been invaluable, but just to clarify, I teach and continue to train only in American Kenpo and Shaolin Kempo - those are my arts. I am working on slowly adding in some Kajukenbo, but I'm a few years away from adding that into my curriculum.

Hope to have some fun around here and if you don't catch me here - find me on KenpoTalk!!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Marcus, hope you have fun.

OP
M

mwd0818

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone . . . I forgot how much more active this board was!!! I've got 5 pages of "New Posts" . . .

Latest Discussions