A shortage of strippes in Canada?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
$5 for the average song of 4 minutes and you work 5 songs in an hour (* finding new customers and taking a well deserved break and such *) and only work a 5 hour shift for 5 days; One gets: $5 * 5 * 5 * 5 = $625 a week for a 25 hour work week. Now assume a couple of weeks unpaid vacations and sick days and such, and now you get about 48 weeks. This is $30,000 a year.

If a 40 hour work week is put into the equation: $5 * 5 * 40 = $1000 for 48 weeks gives $48,000 dollars.

Sounds to me like Mr. Parsons is contemplating a career change...I'm not sure that the guys get as much though, big guy! :D

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Really good male strippers make as much or mre than the women. Women that go watch male strippers are animals. If men behaved the same way in a bar as the women do we would be thrown out after getting our *** kicked severely.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Really good male strippers make as much or mre than the women. Women that go watch male strippers are animals. If men behaved the same way in a bar as the women do we would be thrown out after getting our *** kicked severely.

Back in my infrequent bar going days when there would be male stripper nights at the bar, the bar would be filled with more men then women. They all thought that there would be plenty of women at the bar on those nights...kinda back fired on them ;)

and we, of course, behaved admirably...always ;)

Latest Discussions