A shortage of strippes in Canada?

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets look at this realistically. There are as many french strippers from Quebec working in peeler bars across Canada as there are Eastern European strippers. A friend of mine even married a girl from Romania, and after her exploitation she is stiff far better off here than she was at home.

No one is forcing these woemn to come here at gun point and take off there clothes. They want to get out of eastern Europe and if that means shaking the Ta- Tas a little, so be it.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I say we petition the Canadian Government to fund an independent investigation of this, the investigation team to be led by us. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, since Canada only has coins, theres a chance that we may deplete the supply of US 1$ bills in the country, but, it's a risk I'm willing to take.
In the name of science of course.

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Well, since Canada only has coins, theres a chance that we may deplete the supply of US 1$ bills in the country, but, it's a risk I'm willing to take.
In the name of science of course.

Canada has only coins?

You guys have no imagination...or have never been to the Phillipines. Do you KNOW what a stripper can do with a stack of pesos?

Regards,

Steve

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
I say we petition the Canadian Government to fund an independent investigation of this, the investigation team to be led by us. :)
YES! I'm in. They need an "Outside observer"....
so I'll be neighborly and go "observe".
I'll tell you all about my findings. (or just post the digital pics)

Your Brother
John

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Canada has only coins?

$1 coin replaced the 1$ bill in 87

$2 coin replaced the $2 bill in 96

We still got $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 dollar bills though... but that would get expensive ;)

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After exhaustive research over the years I know that rippers don't notice anything less than $5, even back in the days of $1 and $2 bills. Now a days a well rolled $10 will put a smile on your face as well as hers.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
After exhaustive research over the years I know that rippers don't notice anything less than $5, even back in the days of $1 and $2 bills. Now a days a well rolled $10 will put a smile on your face as well as hers.

Hmm exploitation?

$5 for the average song of 4 minutes and you work 5 songs in an hour (* finding new customers and taking a well deserved break and such *) and only work a 5 hour shift for 5 days; One gets: $5 * 5 * 5 * 5 = $625 a week for a 25 hour work week. Now assume a couple of weeks unpaid vacations and sick days and such, and now you get about 48 weeks. This is $30,000 a year.

If a 40 hour work week is put into the equation: $5 * 5 * 40 = $1000 for 48 weeks gives $48,000 dollars.

How much of that is reported for taxation? Not being in the business I do not know. I know many places now keep track of a wait staff's total bill and turn in 15% as the expected tips. Not sure how this would work here for the USA or Canada??? So about $30,000 to $48,000 a year for an entertainment service. Now let us assume that part of that is taxed and part is taken up in expenses for outfits and health club memberships to keep in shape, you still have a nice piece of annual income. No wonder it attracks some people to help them selves out.

So, at $10 a song and more songs per hour someone could make some real good money in a year.

Sounds like Capitalism to me, as I know that many of the clubs I have been to in London Ont. have a decent female patronage as well, versus here in Michigan where that is still the exception. I think the Canadian Culture does not have some of the issue the US culture does about this occupation, which to me is healthy, as long as people are not forced, and or not strubg out on some form of a mind altering substance.

Oh well, back to the puritan bars in my local neighborhoods.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The average dancer walks out of the bar with $100 for dancing. Plus what the collect on stage during their performances Plus they usually do an average of 10 private dances a night at $10 - $20 a pop depending on the place.

Many feature dancers clear $3 000 a week. and work about 30 weeks a year. Not to bad for a anverage career of 10 yrs.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
The average dancer walks out of the bar with $100 for dancing. Plus what the collect on stage during their performances Plus they usually do an average of 10 private dances a night at $10 - $20 a pop depending on the place.

Many feature dancers clear $3 000 a week. and work about 30 weeks a year. Not to bad for a anverage career of 10 yrs.

So I wonder who is being exploited here? ;) The women, or the men :idunno: :lookie::boing1: :erg: :fanboy: :eek: :uhohh:

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have done hundeds of hours of research, I was even a DJ in a strip bars for about 3 months. DJ's even make good money working in the strip bars.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I have done hundeds of hours of research, I was even a DJ in a strip bars for about 3 months. DJ's even make good money working in the strip bars.

Do DJ's get tipped for longer songs from patrons and also for the dancers songs while on stage?

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually when an amateur came in and wanted to dance she would pay $20. $10 to the DJ, $10 to the house. She would then get to keep all teh money she made during the night. Many girls start out that way until they get a little experience under their belt. This is how many of the girls break into the business.

I know many nights I would walk out with an extra $100 on top of my pay bcause the dancers tip the DJ if he really plays her up to the crowd.

Latest Discussions