4000 post and

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Still wanting more, the higher the post count the more I need some of you to just stop posting. I have no chance to catch some of you accept you go ona vacation on a deserted island for about 5 years.
Terry

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats Terry on 4000 Posts!
:partyon:

You are one of the reasons that MT Rocks as much as it does. You post with knowledge and a sincere desire to discuss MA. You are the driving force behind the TKD section and I am honored to work on staff with you. :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Terry, when I'm on here and reading. I enjoy your posts. They are insightful and not just reaching out blowing smoke. I'm glad you're here to help boost the TKD section here and it has grown since the infancy of MT.
Good job.:)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats Terry! 4000 posts of *content* YOU RULE!!! :D

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
4000!!! Wow! ...and counting too!! :)

And Terry here is a little something for you that worker bees have to visit 4000 flowers to make one little tablespoon of honey... and so Terry we wish you strength in your wings little busy bee because all the rest of us we are all Pooh Bears who like our honey every day :)

and so Terry as my dad says.. I will not thank you for this (4000) I will thank you for the next (4000) Ha!

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Still wanting more, the higher the post count the more I need some of you to just stop posting. I have no chance to catch some of you accept you go ona vacation on a deserted island for about 5 years.
Terry

You are a freak.

4000 posts!

WOW, those with so many posts must be just silly. ;)

As to catching, I have been off a week and then a work trip for another vehicle. So, ....

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
You are a freak.

4000 posts!

WOW, those with so many posts must be just silly. ;)

As to catching, I have been off a week and then a work trip for another vehicle. So, ....

Rich you and some other need to go to hibernation for about two year and then I'll be you.
Terry

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Terry

Who cares, as long as YOU don't stop posting, Terry!!!

Your posts are awesome and you are such a caring person :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Terry... you're ahead of me. So I gotta catch up to you. Heh... and a few others of course... :uhyeah:

ATTA BOY LUTHER! :D

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Man, Terry! You sure are a chatterbox! You've been here just 2 months longer than me, and you're already at 4002 posts? Just kidding. Congratulations!

Latest Discussions