• Judge Dredd

• Darth Vader

• Marv (from Sin city)

• Robocop

Results are only viewable after voting.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alright, here it is (saw this on another forum).

You can pick one of these 9 to protect you, while the other 8 will hunt you down.

Who do you choose and why?

$186371468549f79181053ce5ac1cc8eaa1569bf5.jpg

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wolverine, inconspicuous until those live blades come out............

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hellboy. Not only is he the only person who hasn't lost at some point, but he has hilarious quips to keep me from buckling under the crippling pressure of being hunted by the others.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
The predator. A stealth equipped killing machine; what more could you ask for?

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
My vote goes for Darth Vader. But, I want the one from the books...not the the onscreen pansy.

OP
punisher73

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
My vote goes for Darth Vader. But, I want the one from the books...not the the onscreen pansy.

My vote was for Darth Vader as well. In the books, he has sparring droids that would be the equivalent of the terminator and he takes those out with ease. As for the Predator, the use of the force would sense him before he could do something, same with Batman trying to ambush.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
My vote was for Darth Vader as well. In the books, he has sparring droids that would be the equivalent of the terminator and he takes those out with ease. As for the Predator, the use of the force would sense him before he could do something, same with Batman trying to ambush.

You are definitely over thinking this.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Easy choice, Darth Vader for the win.

Why?

The capability for intergalactic travel to hide me would eliminate all eight hunters accept for the Predator.

Besides his ability to sense my enemies from a great distance by using the Force, Darth Vader would have the military might of the Galactic Empire to protect me. The Predators would be risking not only galactic war, but the very safety of their home world to try and hunt me down. Darth Vader could keep the other seven busy on Earth chasing my clones, and fighting off bounty hunters until the Death Star arrives within striking distance to force their unconditional surrender.

And the final reason I would chose Darth Vader? Because if he cares enough to protect a christian from his enemies, it means that I've already succeeded in converting Darth Vader back to the good side of the force!

Last edited:

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Easy choice, Darth Vader for the win.

Why?

The capability for intergalactic travel would eliminate all eight hunters accept for the Predator.

Besides his ability to sense my enemies from a great distance by using the Force, Darth Vader would have the military might of the Galactic Empire to protect me. The Predators would be risking not only galactic war, but the very safety of their home world to try and hunt me down. Darth Vader could keep the other eight busy on Earth chasing my clones, and fighting off bounty hunters until the Death Star arrives within striking distance to force their unconditional surrender.

And the final reason I would chose Darth Vader? Because if he cares enough to protect a christian from his enemies, it means that I've already succeeded in converting Darth Vader back to the good side of the force!

Now that's definitely putting more thought into it than I did.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Punisher. Just because :)

Haakon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Darth Vader, easy. The Force, interstellar travel, millions of clone troopers, contacts with the galaxies bounty hunters so he could put a contract out on the other 8.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gotta go with Batman, as everyone knows, no matter what happens, Batman always succeeds and after all, it's Batman. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There really are only two real options as some have kind of pointed out.

Darth Vader and the Predator.

Both have space travel and have friends to call upon as mentioned.

So if the friends option is invoked then it still is open for discussion as the Predator culture is not explored and their numbers are not known.

Yet, I voted for The predator and it is because of the stealth. He can provide you with a stealth suit. He can stealth his ship and take you through out the galaxy.
Where as Darth has lots of people to hunt you down he did not do so well even trying to find a complete rebel alliance.

So if the Predator was on the hunting down side, you would not see it coming and it would be over before it started it would be just a measurement of counting the hours and days.

The Batman factor. If you are the first for Batman to protect against the Predator or the Force then he is most likely to loose you and feel real bad about and spend lots of time coming up with a way to defend and get around those attributes.

So, Batman is an option, but only after he has faced each one and knows their strengths and weaknesses. Which is why I still went with the Predator as the unknown does not require training and time and research but helps with the deception factor and the hiding.

Caveat: Of course the Predator is just as likely when done to drop you on a world full of aliens and let you get infested. That is a different question and one I would address after surviving the hunt.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
There really are only two real options as some have kind of pointed out.

Darth Vader and the Predator.

Both have space travel and have friends to call upon as mentioned.

So if the friends option is invoked then it still is open for discussion as the Predator culture is not explored and their numbers are not known.

Yet, I voted for The predator and it is because of the stealth. He can provide you with a stealth suit. He can stealth his ship and take you through out the galaxy.
Where as Darth has lots of people to hunt you down he did not do so well even trying to find a complete rebel alliance.

So if the Predator was on the hunting down side, you would not see it coming and it would be over before it started it would be just a measurement of counting the hours and days.

The Batman factor. If you are the first for Batman to protect against the Predator or the Force then he is most likely to loose you and feel real bad about and spend lots of time coming up with a way to defend and get around those attributes.

So, Batman is an option, but only after he has faced each one and knows their strengths and weaknesses. Which is why I still went with the Predator as the unknown does not require training and time and research but helps with the deception factor and the hiding.

Caveat: Of course the Predator is just as likely when done to drop you on a world full of aliens and let you get infested. That is a different question and one I would address after surviving the hunt.

And I rest my case! :)

Last edited:

Latest Discussions