Your ultimate physique?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I'm beginning to get worried about rooming with you.:eek:

You should worry........................................

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Seig, don't have us room together!!!.............PLease??????????:eek:

No , no one can save you now!:EG:

OP
W

Withered Soul

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
I'll take that physique!!!!

Does he come gift wrapped??
I'll even pay for the extra shipping to have him here by tomorrow!!!!!

Yum Yum!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Oh, that's just an old photo of me. Nothing special.;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Old Fat Kenpoka
Here is another one.
http://www.seigelkenpo.com/RearTackle.jpg

O.K. now before I get my feathers ruffled.:shrug: .....I am the one in that photo linked above. Mr. Conatser was going to demonstrate a rear two hand grab defense. After he told me to grab him we started to laugh after everyone there realized that "I" was too small for this:eek: . Hence we started to laugh at this moment. Then when I looked up to find someone taking that picture. I'm hoping that you are not trying to stir up some trouble here as we were having fun at this seminar at that time. I respect all and joke around with my fellow MT people but again if you are stirring something let it go, please.:asian:

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jason: Not trying to stir anything up. And, this has nothing to do with your rooming plans with Mr. Castillo.

No seriously, I just couldn't resist pointing to those pictures when someone asked about ultimate physique. You can guess from my username that my self-image is not so different from Mr. Conatser's.

I had the opportunity to briefly meet Mr. Conatser at a seminar about 15 years ago when he was in pretty decent shape. He could really move! He was very polite and articulate. I understand that he has become an excellent teacher. If he could overcome whatever ails him and get back in shape, he would be as awesome a practitioner as he is reported to be as a teacher.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Old Fat Kenpoka
Jason: Not trying to stir anything up.

OK, Cool!;)

And, this has nothing to do with your rooming plans with Mr. Castillo.

Hey now. I like women just ask my wife.:rofl:

No seriously, I just couldn't resist pointing to those pictures when someone asked about ultimate physique. You can guess from my username that my self-image is not so different from Mr. Conatser's.

Fair enough.

I had the opportunity to briefly meet Mr. Conatser at a seminar about 15 years ago when he was in pretty decent shape. He could really move! He was very polite and articulate. I understand that he has become an excellent teacher. If he could overcome whatever ails him and get back in shape, he would be as awesome a practitioner as he is reported to be as a teacher.

I agree with what you said but I personally only had the chance to hook up with him last year. He is an awesome instructor with still plenty of pep in those there strikes he has. :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
But I alreadyhave the video camera set up and pay-per-view scheduled.

We'll call it HBO's OZ II!

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Withered Soul
Oh, that's just an old photo of me. Nothing special.;)

:( Why do all the hunky ones have to be thousands of miles away??? :waah:

;)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I said hunky Kaith, not chunky. ;)

hee hee, joking I'm joking!!!!! Couldn't resist.

Dot :angel:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I got a body only a diet high in Pizza, ChickenWings and BubbleTea can build. :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Hey, I got a body only a diet high in Pizza, ChickenWings and BubbleTea can build. :D

If it's all the same to you I'll stick with eating 4 - 5 meals a day and drinking about 100 ounces of water a day.:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why do I suddenly get the feeling that the cleanup bill at our first MT camps gonna be huge after the banquet?

:rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just having this vision.....

The FMA guys will be playin with the knives, the Arnis guys doing stick techniques with the bread sticks, the CMA folks will be getting ideas for new techniques (chef braises duckling. That sounds like a CMA technique to me. :D) The kenpoists will be showing the servers the right way to do the 'waiter tray' move...

I mean, this can get ugly.

:rofl: