Your ultimate physique?

W

Withered Soul

What type of physique are you looking to get? Okay, some of us just want to have strength or speed but some also want to look good. What kind of look are you after? A hulking giant like Ah-nold or a lean muscled guy like Bruce Lee?
I'm looking along the lines of:
http://www.bodybuilders.com/pics/davey01.jpg
Some muscle but not huge amounts that make you look like you need the bathroom all the time.
You?

OP
T

tonbo

That seems a bit big for my tastes, but then again, they're *my* personal ambitions.

Yeah, I want decent sized muscles, but nothing that says I'm a muscle-head.

I figure, if I am proportionate, then I am right where I need to be.

Gotta admire the work it takes to get those large physiques, though. Lotta work and dedication, there.

Peace--

OP
S

spook mma

i dont have a specific person in mind, but if i could get the physique of a sprinter a la Michael Johnson or of the stronger basketball players, i.e. Chris Webber, i'd be ecstatic. something like Junior Seau would also be great. unfortunately, i have never had a quarter of the discipline to get myself to the gym that those guys have :(

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Withered Soul
What type of physique are you looking to get? Okay, some of us just want to have strength or speed but some also want to look good. What kind of look are you after? A hulking giant like Ah-nold or a lean muscled guy like Bruce Lee?
I'm looking along the lines of:
http://www.bodybuilders.com/pics/davey01.jpg
Some muscle but not huge amounts that make you look like you need the bathroom all the time.
You?
That's way too big for my taste. I like the Bruce Lee look on a man not huge bulging muscles. Just my humble opinion.:asian:

OP
J

jeffkyle

Personally I would go for having the Bruce Lee look. I think that is a good physique. Cut, but not too big to slow me down! :)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I'll take that physique!!!!

Does he come gift wrapped??
I'll even pay for the extra shipping to have him here by tomorrow!!!!!

Yum Yum!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

OP
M

Master of Blades

I like the way I am....:D

BTW you did this just to excite the girls didnt you.....:disgust:

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OP
R

RCastillo

I like size, but definiton also. I can't see spending 4-6 hrs a day in the gym, six days a week. I workout 2-3 times a week, for 1-1.5 hrs each time. Like most people, I gotta work for a living, so I don't have sponsors like these bodybuilders that compete. On top of that I have yard work, housework, time for MA workouts trainning, and simple down time to relax. It's like being on drugs, you're hooked,
and must devote constantly, or lose it. It's too spartan of an existence for me.:asian:

Robbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think physique wise Jeff Speakman's build is about all I could wish for...and he does Kenpo to boot so you know that his body size is definitely not limiting his Kenpo.

Rob

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I like size, but definiton also.

Yes, sir!:D

I can't see spending 4-6 hrs a day in the gym, six days a week. I workout 2-3 times a week, for 1-1.5 hrs each time.

Now that I wish I could do.:asian:

I gotta work for a living, so I don't have sponsors like these bodybuilders that compete.

Alas, :eek: I don't have sponsors either but I give it a good try in the weight room everyday.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Yes, sir!:D

Now that I wish I could do.:asian:

Alas, :eek: I don't have sponsors either but I give it a good try in the weight room everyday.

Me too, that's why I have a pic of you everywhere I go, for motivation! ;)

OP
M

MartialArtist

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Me too, that's why I have a pic of you everywhere I go, for motivation! ;)

I'm beginning to get worried about rooming with you.:eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Old Fat Kenpoka
After all, why settle for six-pack abs when you can get the whole Keg?

Gosh,
Did you see him drinking all of that milk he consumes also???:eek:

He does drink milk by the keg.

Latest Discussions