Rich Parsons???

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Under brother Seig's advice in another thread I'm making a new one to check up on you bro.:asian: Every now and then I will revive this to see how you're doing and stuff.:D

What's going on?
How's work going?
How's the training going?
Anything new and exciting to report?

:D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
He's still working on his favorite hobby, MATH!:rolleyes:

Not My Favorite Hobby, but it is in the top ten :D

1) Sleeping
2) Eating
3) Girls
4) Training To Learn (MA)
5) Training to Teach (MA)
6) Riding My MotorCycle
7) Riding a Jet-ski
8) Reading Sci-fi Fantasy
9) Playing RPG's
10) Math or other Engineering aspects. Good Thing this has something to do with my job or I would really have a bad day all the time :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Under brother Seig's advice in another thread I'm making a new one to check up on you bro.:asian: Every now and then I will revive this to see how you're doing and stuff.:D

What's going on?
How's work going?

:D

I posted a long reply , but it was lost.

I was in a hurry and did not save it to Word.

I will post it later

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Not My Favorite Hobby, but it is in the top ten :D

1) Sleeping
2) Eating
3) Girls
4) Training To Learn (MA)
5) Training to Teach (MA)
6) Riding My MotorCycle
7) Riding a Jet-ski
8) Reading Sci-fi Fantasy
9) Playing RPG's
10) Math or other Engineering aspects. Good Thing this has something to do with my job or I would really have a bad day all the time :D

Gee, do you ever sleep? :confused:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I posted a long reply , but it was lost.

I was in a hurry and did not save it to Word.

I will post it later

I wanted to make sure you were still around bro.:D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gee, do you ever sleep? :confused:

3 to 5 hours ever day, and wanting more. :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Under brother Seig's advice in another thread I'm making a new one to check up on you bro. Every now and then I will revive this to see how you're doing and stuff.

What's going on?
How's work going?

Second Try :( at this.

What's Going On?

My Life is going on. I am working and training and playing. :)

How's Work Going?

I had a full time job that if things went according to someone else's plan, most of my programs would be over or just maintenance mode, by the end of the year. I was offered another job I could not refuse with out upsetting two directors and many managers, all who have direct or indirect feedback into my next promotion :(. So, I took it, on top of what I have already. It is a full time job and I have come up to speed faster than My Boss expected. His words to me the other day for my mid-year review. Oh did I tell you that my old job is not going away but getting more programs :eek: .

How's The Training Going?

Well for three weeks I could not get away from work to get to see Manong Ted Buot at the early hour of 6:30 PM. was able to keep my other classes on Wednesday Night 8:00 PM to 9:30/10 PM. And Sunday Night from 7:00 PM to 9:30/10 PM I made it to the Private lessons I take with Manong Buot this week and that was great. I enjoy the training and the teaching. This should be a great year for me also, for the WMAA has given me an offer I cannot refuse. They have offered me the privilege to teach at two of their events. One in Wilmington Delaware and the other here in Michigan. Now I admit I am the third or fourth person down on the list of instructors, Yet, I made the list!

Other than the above, I have an interesting story that I would like to have yours and others feedback on.

I stopped by a Friends house (* Riding my Motorcycle *), and his wife's family was having a small get together. I just said hi and was to leave when they offered me food. Now, I do not turned down food often and when it is grilled, even less. Well my friend's wife's cousin liked me, and wanted to introduce me to a friend of hers. I said sure. I got the phone number a few days later, and I promptly called that afternoon.

Was this too early?

I called and it was the wrong number. I Called back my friends wife, to make sure I wrote down the right number. She called her cousin and then called back and said she got the same wrong number.

A few days later I got another number. Her home number and not a cell phone. Ok, so I called and left her a message, with my phone number for my work cell and home phone. I did this about 3 to 4 times over the next 10 days, at different times on different days. Trying to find her in her schedule.

I get a call from my friend's wife and asks if I have called yet. I tell her the story, and so she gets a hold of her cousin and a few days go by and I find out the young lady I am to call has just been too busy. i.e. finals for master degree and work, ..., .

The only reason I even might pursue this now, is because everyone else has put so much time into trying to get me her number. Yet, I might think there could be a problem.

A) She does not want to meet anyone. Hence the Wrong number and no returned calls.

B) She did want to meet, the wrong number was a mistake, yet, my voice or messages over the week and a half have scared her?

C) She has met someone else and does not want to date two guys, yet wants to keep me as a possible?

D) She is just too busy, to call me back, or feels no matter what the first contact must be made by the male?

E) INSERT REASON HERE

F) All of the above?

G) None of the Above

Your Thoughts?

:asian:

PS: I edited this Thread to correct the spelling of my name :D

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Holy cow Batman!!!!.........I can't see how you get a chance to function in daily activity will all of that stuff! Good luck.

Now as for the female situation maybe some of our fine female MT ladies can help out with your questions?????????

R

RCastillo

Holy cow Batman!!!!.........I can't see how you get a chance to function in daily activity will all of that stuff! Good luck.

Now as for the female situation maybe some of our fine female MT ladies can help out with your questions?????????

Great, Jason is now a "Pimp?" (No disrespect to any of our fine lady members)

And on a Sunday, shame on you!:mad:

As always, Just teasing!:)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Well JF, I never said I was able to get both job doen cmpletely according to template or desire. Some things get elft undone, that may or may not cause me a fire later I need to put out. :)

I wonder if I could join the fire Fighters Union :D

Well thanks for the input and I understand completely you point.

Waiting for some female input ;)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great, Jason is now a "Pimp?" (No disrespect to any of our fine lady members)

And on a Sunday, shame on you!:mad:

As always, Just teasing!:)

RC,

I do not think JF has the hats for being a Pimp ;).

As for Sunday, I thought Saturday was the seventh day and therfore the sabbath and or holy day of rest? :D :cool:

And I just Teasing Back at you, for you see, I slept i today and feel GREAT! :rofl: :asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Rich, I sypmathize with "full-plate syndrome". As for the female situation, sorry I can't help, I know nuttin bout nuttin. I'm happy with the one that found me.

Seig,

Yes the Full Plate makes it hard for me to understand not returning the phone call, which is kind of why I wanted to get a non involved (* with this situation *) female's opinion.

(* Nudge Nudge *) Maybe you know one? ;)

:asian:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes the Full Plate makes it hard for me to understand not returning the phone call, which is kind of why I wanted to get a non involved (* with this situation *) female's opinion.

Brother Rich. I probaby would have asked the same questions. After all our fellow sisters here on MT should bring some insight.

If I were to ask my personal female questions here then I'd feel like laying on a couch with someone taking notes.:eek: :rofl:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not think JF has the hats for being a Pimp

No I don't. I have enough problems with the one female I've got at home. Certainly don't need any more.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Are you sure? I mean there were 3 or 4 at the last seminar that really thought you were cute......

:confused: Huh?:eek:

J

Jill666

What can I say, I've been out of the game for almost ten years. But jeez-

3-4 phone calls isn't stalker-scary, so that shouldn't be a problem. I would let some time go by tho before calling again. If she really is busy for exams etc, let the 4th go by and then, with school (hopefully) over and things more quiet, try another call. You may want to suggest meeting at the friends' house or a double for a drink as she doesn't know you.

As for waiting for the man to call, I don't know anyone who plays that anymore. But then, I've usually made the first move (it's just easier).

Good luck-

And congrats on being short-listed by the WMAA- :cheers:

Latest Discussions