You Lying SOB!!!

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I wasnt surprised, but what I find truly disturbing, of course all of it is disturbing but this part was so disturbing that he supposively wrote a letter to the little girl's mom while her mom was in her death bed confessing to the crime.

OP
J

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
evenflow1121 said:
I wasnt surprised, but what I find truly disturbing, of course all of it is disturbing but this part was so disturbing that he supposively wrote a letter to the little girl's mom while her mom was in her death bed confessing to the crime.

Do you have any documentation for this? Of her mother confessing, of course? I've heard no such thing from any credible source.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Holy mother of... :eek:

I am REALLY glad I am going to class this morning. I need to hit someting hard.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wait, is this right---this defective is stone cold free? He walks, and no further charges are to be laid against him, anywhere??

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wait, is this right---this defective is stone cold free? He walks, and no further charges are to be laid against him, anywhere??

Yes. He is not even listed as a sex offender.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He won't be in regular population. Set those hopes aside.
Sean

If they REALLY want him, they'll get him...All it takes is a C.O. that wants to see some form of justice done, and you can imagine the rest...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes. He is not even listed as a sex offender.

This is insane.

If they REALLY want him, they'll get him...All it takes is a C.O. that wants to see some form of justice done, and you can imagine the rest...

Yes---but what's so idiotic is that the `justice' system left to its own devices can't touch this creature.

Guess there's no chance that the Thai government will ask for extradition so he can face charges there....? A forty-year stint in non-isolation sounds just about right for him.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is even more so:

http://drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

John Mark Karr was found peering into an elementary classroom window at a school where he once worked. He arrived at the school in an ABC Limousine and there is discussion about ABC doing a special during rating sweeps season on Karr's childhood.

That's just wrong... when the 'confession' was first announced, it was all over the news in Denver, to the exclusion of all else. A large number of people complained, so maybe the media will start to notice that not all (or even as much as they thought) of their audience wants to see this drek.

Latest Discussions