Yet Another Reason to Like Danny Bonaduce

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First, he told the dork the cold hard truth, then, when the dork jumped on him, rather than over-react an beat him half to death, Danny flipped the guy off, shrugged and walked away.
But, but flipping people off is immature... :rolleyes::uhyeah:

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rofl, and now the guy is pressing charges. Holy crap, let's jump on a guy out of no where, start dry humping him on stage, and then when he drops us, press charges ;p.
The idiot got the least he had coming to him, go Danny go.

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Supposedly the guy lost some teeth. I think he's lucky that's all he lost.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK, Danny Bonaduce just rose a few steps in my book. I cannot stand Fairplay, and think this was one of the best bits of video I have ever watched. Agree with the zero ukemi comment. :lfao:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just some jackhole who was on survivor. Nobody liked the abrasive moron there either.
Thank you I was lost. Um... The guy did put Danny at a disadvantage. He could have fallen and cracked his skull on that one himself. According to the judge Judy episode I watched this morning, you are at fault when you are the first to assault no matter how badly you are hurt in the end.
Sean

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Thank you I was lost. Um... The guy did put Danny at a disadvantage. He could have fallen and cracked his skull on that one himself. According to the judge Judy episode I watched this morning, you are at fault when you are the first to assault no matter how badly you are hurt in the end.
Sean

Oh, well, OK then, I mean if Judge Judy said it it MUST be true.

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
He huit the ground pretty hard...to say the least...

Now the guy shouldn't have jumped on him like that...

Danny in no way was at fault for this one...at least legally...the guy had it coming...but why was danny on the stage anyways?

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
He Jonny Nobody deserved everything he got and at least they started cheering when he got dropped on his face

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Latest Discussions