Would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well he does the same thing in the OP video too. Shin kick to the throat causes guy to roll over onto his back gasping for air. This allows you to stomp his chest. Assailant is so hurt by the stomp and throat kick that you can neck crank him to death.
Whats the proper response to getting kicked in the throat?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Really? I big bad MMA fighter accidentally get hit in the groin and drops to his knees in the "cage" where to people like you is the only place where you see real fighting. That's ok but a guy bends over on a training video and it's way over the top? Ok pal whatever you say. You can do better where is your training videos

are you seriously comparing the reactions of someone who actually got hit to someone who is pretending to be hit?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
are you seriously comparing the reactions of someone who actually got hit to someone who is pretending to be hit?
Thats the point of the drill. Or would you prefer she really kicks him in the groin? You look at reactions from real strikes and base your training off of them. It how training works. When we do active shooter training using guns that are not real guess what when you "fake shoot" someone they fake die

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats the point of the drill. Or would you prefer she really kicks him in the groin? You look at reactions from real strikes and base your training off of them. It how training works. When we do active shooter training using guns that are not real guess what when you "fake shoot" someone they fake die

toned down a notch would be nice.

otherwise kick the inner leg. Then you can kick hard and get a real result. And of course it is not that hard to make it a groin kick. Hence the ufc clips.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
toned down a notch would be nice.

otherwise kick the inner leg. Then you can kick hard and get a real result. And of course it is not that hard to make it a groin kick. Hence the ufc clips.
Ok your a clown good day

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok your a clown good day

rage quitting again?

so the inner leg kick. Exactly the same set up as the groin kick except for a slight angle.

you can train it live,it is a viable shot in its own right and if you can drop someone with an inner leg kick you will cut them in half with the groin kick.

it will even make your head kick from op a bit snappier.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, getting kicked in the nuts hurts. What is worse is by a women, cos by golly they kick with some venom!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
rage quitting again?
No but I doubt you actually even train in any martial arts with the nonsense you spew out sometimes
so the inner leg kick. Exactly the same set up as the groin kick except for a slight angle.
Except your training a groin kick not an inner leg luck. It's two different things. You don't train an arm bar by doing a Kimora
you can train it live,it is a viable shot in its own right and if you can drop someone with an inner leg kick you will cut them in half with the groin kick.
So if I can drop someone with it why would I train it live? How many times can I take that kick live in training before I'm hurt and can't train anymore? Even in a red man suit getting kicked full power still hurts
Lol no

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rage quitting again?

So, hands up chaps who is willing to stand there taking inner thigh kicks? I pride myself on being pretty accurate with kicks but I couldn't absolutely say with the best will in the world I will be on target 100% of times.............

Another thing, groin kicks...wouldn't you say any guy intent on attacking a woman will for sure be careful to guard his groin knowing that women are mostly told to kick a man 'where it hurts'? Is a man who is attacking a woman going stand straight on so he can be kicked in the nuts?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, hands up chaps who is willing to stand there taking inner thigh kicks? I pride myself on being pretty accurate with kicks but I couldn't absolutely say with the best will in the world I will be on target 100% of times.............

Another thing, groin kicks...wouldn't you say any guy intent on attacking a woman will for sure be careful to guard his groin knowing that women are mostly told to kick a man 'where it hurts'? Is a man who is attacking a woman going stand straight on so he can be kicked in the nuts?

we do it. That is our circle of death. Stand in a circle leg kick the guy next to you. You can choose to either pass it on or give it back.

i have been kicked in the groin sparring.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we do it. That is our circle of death. Stand in a circle leg kick the guy next to you. You can choose to either pass it on or give it back.

i have been kicked in the groin sparring.

Do you not think 'circle of death' is a little over dramatic, a bit Cobra Kai-ish? Seriously.

A good many people, including women have been kicked in the groin when sparring, it's nothing to boast of.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No but I doubt you actually even train in any martial arts with the nonsense you spew out sometimes

Except your training a groin kick not an inner leg luck. It's two different things. You don't train an arm bar by doing a Kimora

So if I can drop someone with it why would I train it live? How many times can I take that kick live in training before I'm hurt and can't train anymore? Even in a red man suit getting kicked full power still hurts

Lol no

i have proof i train martial arts. I am my own external source.

a full contact groin kick is different to a non contact one. So there is very few people who will train the kick the ln exactly the way they expect to throw it.

if you train resisted you can throw that inner leg kick at what ever level of resistance you are going sometimes that means that kick can be thrown pretty hard.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do you not think 'circle of death' is a little over dramatic, a bit Cobra Kai-ish? Seriously.

A good many people, including women have been kicked in the groin when sparring, it's nothing to boast of.

it is freaking ridiculous. But conditioning drills can get pretty boring. So a bit of spice is not the worst thing in the world.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have proof i train martial arts. I am my own external source.

a full contact groin kick is different to a non contact one. So there is very few people who will train the kick the ln exactly the way they expect to throw it.

if you train resisted you can throw that inner leg kick at what ever level of resistance you are going sometimes that means that kick can be thrown pretty hard.

I hope people here appreciate my huge efforts in not saying anything about this comment. You have no idea the self control needed here. I'm not being sarcastic here either.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you mean a leg resistance, attached to each leg with the elastic cord attachment to both legs, or ankles in this case?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is freaking ridiculous. But conditioning drills can get pretty boring. So a bit of spice is not the worst thing in the world.

I think you need a Scots Guards Regimental Sergeant Major taking your conditioning work as we do, I guarantee you will never ever be bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.