Who's Taekwondo on this Board – Rank, Years?

W.Bridges

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Started TKD in 93 made it to 5th kup Blue belt and was about to test for 4th kup purple. Had a knee injury then stopped training in TKD. I started training TKD again in February 2018 with my youngest son. I started back at yellow belt and have made it to 5th kup green belt blue stripe.

Michele123

Green Belt
Reaction score
Started training Oct 2017. Currently red belt/1st gup. Pregnancy (Nov 2018-Aug 2019) and newborn have slowed me down. Not sure when I’ll be able to move on but getting very antsy to get back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
We haven't posted anything like this. The Kenpo people have WAY overmanned us. Wouldn't be good in a fight. :goop:

Anyway, mostly for people looking and perhaps joining us....please list yourself, your rank, years in, when you joined Taekwondo, please.

:partyon:
7th kup, ~1.5 years, training since the start of 2018 (not too sure exactly when)

mrt2

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Started Tang Soo Do way back in 1979, quit almost 3 years later (OK, maybe 2 years, 11 months) at the rank of Cho Dan Bo, because I was moving onto college and unfortunately, didn't see the way forward to continuing my training. Put Martial Arts in the rear view mirror until the Winter of 2018, when I started in ITF style Tae Kwon Do, as a white belt. I have earned the rank of high brown belt, which is the highest colored belt ranking at our school. I hope to test for probationary black belt by the end of the year, and hopefully, 1st Dan by the middle of next year.

Latest Discussions