What are some of the fight word/things people say when they want to fight you (slangs

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In my time in the Marine Corps (circa 1970's - 1980's), the terms I recall were:

"If you feel froggy, jump."

"Nothing between us but air and opportunity."

"Payback is a Medi-Vac."

"Show me your teeth and I'll tell you how many you take home in your pocket."

"There's gonna be three hits. I hit you, you hit the deck, and the ambulance hits 100 MPH taking you to the hospital."

"We're both gonna have to go to the hospital to get my foot out of your ***."

"The best part of you ran down your mother's legs." (pretty much guaranteed to start the fight)

"You're mom's gonna cry when she sees what I'm about to do to you."

"I'll hit you so hard and so fast, you'll be yelling, "Y'all stop!"''

Commonly heard on the streets these days:

"What the f* are you looking at?"

"You want some of this?"

"Come get some."

"You're about to be spittin' Chiclets."

My father used to say: "You better bring your lunch, boy. You're gonna be at this all day." And, "You're gonna have to part your hair to take a piss." I never quite understood that last one, but when he said it, there was going to be a fight.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score

"You're gonna have to part your hair to take a piss." I never quite understood that last one, but when he said it, there was going to be a fight.

If I recall correctly, in the Airborne many years ago it went somethingk like, "I'm going to kick your a$$ so high up your shoulders that you'll have to part your hair to take a crap." I guess the one you mentioned was a variation of the same theme.

We also had one about "The only thing stopping you is air and common sense (or fear)."

You might ask if someone wanted a knuckle sandwich, but that was more jest than threat.

Actually, we did little fighting amonst ourselves. It was frowned on, discipline was king, and we had NCOs living in the barracks that would intervene and report. We also had a saying, "You better keep what you got 'fore you lose what you had."

Outsiders, well that could be a different story if you thought you wouldn't get caught.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill and I seem to be from the same part of the country `cause his sound the most familiar so far.

"You feelin` froggy?" I never understood that one, but knew it meant "you wanna fight?"

"You wanna dance?"

"You want somma this?/ You don`t want none of this."

"I`m a drop you like a bad transmission"
"Step up"
"Think you can take me?"
"You wanna shot (at the title)"
"Keep this up an somebody gonna die/ bleed"

My rude Japanese needs work. I`m a big guy so people are very polite, and so am I. But any phrase that ends in "Yarou" isn`t good.

jedtx88

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"I'm gonna get all over you like ugly on an ape!"

"stand and deliver lest ye be a coward!"

jedtx88

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nay, they merely flailed their hands around in a slapping manner. Why get blood on their Renn fair costumes?

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
My best friend is from Hawaii. Been a while since I've heard the speak. Brought back memories, though the funniest I remember was "Killa weefa!" :)

Most guys that threaten and talk BS don't really want to fight. They wanna puff up and look tough. I've heard a lot of the ones you guys have already listed, but I can't say I've paid attention enough to remember anything original from my own experience.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
(A LONG time ago) I was asked if I wanted to get some B’s LOL
The guy was twisting his fists and buzzing

That is hilarious!!! I actually did laugh out loud (lol). I can't get that idiot's picture out of my mind and I wasn't even there. Too funny!

James

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
(After getting flipped off) I`m gonna bite that finger off and break your girlfriend`s heart.

I`m gonna eat your liver on a stick.

I`m gonna break your nose. You bleed, and I`ll kill ya` momma.

Latest Discussions