"Traditional Taekwondo"

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear Miles,

This specific forum has been the location of greatest enjoyment amongst the forums.

I know I have learned alot over the past year or so simply from the conversations that I have had the luxury of holding with a few specific members (although all have provided insight and joy).
Yourself, Marginal, and Terryl965 have "befriended me" online. You all have been involved in my most committed debates and most heart felt discussions. This is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the martial arts. A sense of community and comraderee. For that I commend you all!

TAEKWON!
SpOOkeY

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookey I'm Humble by your enjoyment of our decussions and our love for TKD.

Thank and God Bless
Master Stoker

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Spookey said:
You all have been involved in my most committed debates and most heart felt discussions. This is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the martial arts. A sense of community and comraderee. For that I commend you all!
:) I teach that "sparring" is an exchange of techniques. It is not "fighting" since there is no intent to injure or kill.

This forum is about an exchange of ideas. It is not fighting either. There is no intent to hurt, only to educate.

Thanks for all of the exchanges and may there be many more!

Miles (bowing)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Throwing punches while sparring is also a part of traditional TKD. It was when I started. It seems a lot less so in sport TKD.

Latest Discussions