Today is the big day

I'm guessing the Schnazzy BB uniform you Kyukido folks have will be his regular garb now, too?

master%20garrison.jpg
It's not a very flattering picture of Master Garrison, but it shows off the great dobok!

CONGRATULATIONS! Both to your son for doing such a great job on his test and to the parents for giving him the encouragement and support.

I'm guessing the Schnazzy BB uniform you Kyukido folks have will be his regular garb now, too?

master%20garrison.jpg
It's not a very flattering picture of Master Garrison, but it shows off the great dobok!

That is the "garb" he will be wearing from now on.I know you are unable to see it in this picture ,but on the back of the dobok is a "printed" picture of a dragon and a tiger in black and white. on the new uniforms, which my son will be getting, the picture on the back is now stitched in vibrant colors and is very impressive .and like i said before i will post a pic of the back when i get my supporting membership later this week.just waiting for payday.And to all who posted ,"thank you for your support"(a quote from Bartels & James):ultracool :) Oh and GrandMaster Ok Hyung Kim was there as well as Master Garrison,and several other Masters from the area.

Congratulations to our son! I can't even begin to imagine the hard work and dedication.

I'm jealous of the dobok...that's a very fine dobok!

Very nice, fine job on that BB, if you step on the floor you should already be the BB.

Greg, congrats to your son and to you, proud papa!

Back