Today is the big day

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Schnazzy BB uniform you Kyukido folks have will be his regular garb now, too?

master%20garrison.jpg
It's not a very flattering picture of Master Garrison, but it shows off the great dobok!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS! Both to your son for doing such a great job on his test and to the parents for giving him the encouragement and support.

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Schnazzy BB uniform you Kyukido folks have will be his regular garb now, too?

master%20garrison.jpg
It's not a very flattering picture of Master Garrison, but it shows off the great dobok!

That is the "garb" he will be wearing from now on.I know you are unable to see it in this picture ,but on the back of the dobok is a "printed" picture of a dragon and a tiger in black and white. on the new uniforms, which my son will be getting, the picture on the back is now stitched in vibrant colors and is very impressive .and like i said before i will post a pic of the back when i get my supporting membership later this week.just waiting for payday.And to all who posted ,"thank you for your support"(a quote from Bartels & James):ultracool :) Oh and GrandMaster Ok Hyung Kim was there as well as Master Garrison,and several other Masters from the area.

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congratulations to our son! I can't even begin to imagine the hard work and dedication.

I'm jealous of the dobok...that's a very fine dobok!

mjd

Green Belt
Reaction score
Very nice, fine job on that BB, if you step on the floor you should already be the BB.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greg, congrats to your son and to you, proud papa!

Latest Discussions