This knuckle head screams "poster child"!!!!

Discussion in 'Horror Stories' started by RRouuselot, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Cujo

Cujo Blue Belt

I wish I could say that I'm surprised, but sadly I'm not.

Pax
    Cujo

2. aznzishu

aznzishu White Belt

I may be a lil too late on posting this.. but.. i shall reveal to whomever is still curious about this Chris Garland
    u see why i have the truth? cuz i am trained by his top student, and i've met Chris himself...
    heh... however anything said is not gonna be good
    yes, i not sure if his history is true, however, Chris is really a extremely dangerous man, if u ever seen his videos, and from wat my trainer/close friend told me, Chris is the 2nd hardest kick he's known besides a certain Grandmaster of Hapkido, Chris is extremely a true martial artistist.. he does currently train special forces in such, i intended to join his school, however it was an invite private one only, except my frriend/trainer invited.. but it all changed...
    when one day, not too long ago i walked up to the dojo, Chris came up to me (bein a 5'7 man, and very hairy) i then asked if my friend, his student was there
    Chris told me why? the guy was sleepin inside
    i was in emergency need of a phone, Chris kept harrasing me about how the person i was lookin for was asleep inside, however he offered me a quarter, but i did not take it, he basically called me out cuz the way i dressed, said i was a "shiftless or ********" person and told me to get out, that's his dojo, and he's my friend's teacher, and he doesnt want my friend hanging around "shiftless or ********" people, and told me not to come bak
    all this becuz i wanted to borrow a phone.. i kept apologizing of bein a bothersome to him and suggested i could just go somewhere else, but he kept me there questioning me and insulting me
    geesh, he's such an *******... i lost all respect for him, he thinks too high of things, he's no difference than those stuck up prideful martial art masters out there, i was warned before that Chris was something like this, but i didnt thnk it was that bad... i looked like did at the time cuz of a certain hard day work at a certain job.. watever.. dont judge a book by it's cover.. ever

3. MA-Caver

MA-Caver Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    This guy is right along the same lines as that one who claims to have those "no-touch knock-outs."
    Something tells me these guys watch way too much Hong Kong cinema and get a bit of training and think all of the sudden they're masters of this and that art.
    "by 17 was infantry in the army, training special forces." Geez and the base commander let this kid on the grounds because he was such a bad ***. The older members of the SF unit actually allowed themselves to be trained by a 17 yr. old, dispite their own years in combat and life threatening situations. Sheesh. ( :rolleyes: )
    If anyone of ANY level of common sense heard this they'd know that he was full of it. I've caver friends who are of the special forces unit based out of Camp Williams in Utah. I've several other friends who were Viet vets scattered across the country who were SF themselves. They'd probably laugh in this guy's face and walk away ... not even bothering to try and take this guy on... it'd be a laughable excercise in simplicity.
    But there are the gullible, there are the stupids who'd fall for this type of self-hype. We (members of MT) can only hope to educate as many as we can your respective schools/dojos so that thousands of dollars (and probably lives) will be saved.

4. theletch1

theletch1 Grandmaster

• Martial Talk Alumni
    If Bob ever comes up with a mission statement for MT this should be at the head of the paragraph.

5. Jonathan

Jonathan Blue Belt

That's right! Totally right! We need him to teach... XTREEEEEME AIKIHAPJITSUKIDO!

Dispense with the kiais of lesser, traditional and 'time-tested' styles! Instead, amaze your friends and strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with his patented BOO-YAH!

You hear me? BOO-YAH!

He does this for real! No stunts! No tricks! Excessive and ham-handed application of force at all times! Come in, try a demo, get kicked in the nuts!

BOO-YAAAAAH!!!!

(And yes... I'm being sarchastic for those watching from home... even if I'm over a year late... :D)

6. koimaster

koimaster White Belt

Sorry to bring this one up again but...... I run a watch forum and the Michael Davis referred to here is the Admin for watchgeeks and an on TV personality for Invicta Watches, appearing on shopnbc. I was sent this link to this topic along with a few others and I posted them. The item that caught most of the attention was the alleged arrest for breaking into a pharmacy. I took a lot of flack from my own members on it so I checked the records through a friend in law enforcement. If this is the same person, same DOB, lived in Norwood Georgia in the years after 2001 and before that Texas, he does not have a criminal record unless it is expunged that we can find.

Related to the other claims about him, he has told me in emails that he knew stuff about the military including items related to SOF but never claimed to be a SEAL. He did have a good buddy on the forums who was recently exposed Ken at 3t and myself as a phony Air Force PJ. That person is Sean Adams of Nashville.

Again my apologies for bringing this back up but I did want to make certain that we were talking about the same man in regards to the alleged crimes. I bear this man no love and in fact he along withJim Skelton aka corona Gorda tried to silence me about speaking out against them. It fits the MO of people like Michael Davis. He has tried to silence several others and I have the emails to back up those claims. In one incident, he claims to have taped an interstate phone call in an attempt to blackmail them into silence. That email he sent is in the link provided.
    http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t1...r-of-inivicta-a-former-navy-seal-stolen-valor

7. MA-Caver

MA-Caver Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    This is one of the reasons why I love MT... helps sort out the b.s that is sadly present in the MA world.
    I know that at least I can come here and ask about this or that instructor and get a good line on the individual or at least a guide as to where to look.

It's guys like these that truly give MA a bad name.

8. koimaster

koimaster White Belt

Well I am not a martial arts expert. I am limited by what I learned in the service many years ago. My purpose was to correct or try to have someone investigate further the claim made about a crime.

To that end, I have been in contact with Steve Waterman who knew of this guy.

This is the thread causing havoc at my place.

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t1...r-of-inivicta-a-former-navy-seal-stolen-valor

9. koimaster

koimaster White Belt

I just received these minutes ago. He is indeed a convicted felon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]