Councils, Organizations, Clubs and YOU

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I started another thread about Fraud Busters and recived quite a few E mails from ppl who wanted to write something about a group but not name specific individuals.
OK, so lets go for it.
Here is your opportunity to speak up about whatever group, club, council, orginazation, etc that you would like to mention, without having to mention specific people. If oyu want to say something good or bad about a Soke Council, Hall of Fame group, Grand Master orginazation, Maters foundation, Hall of fame, Your checker club that practices martial arts on the side here is your opportunity.
Dont be shy, All posts are welcome.

Thanks
San

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I belong to a group of instructors who are working as a grassroots organization within the State of MI to promote Olympic Taekwondo. These ladies and gentlemen lend their expertise, time, and schools so that we can train as a group and improve as a group. It is a great time training, learning, and sharing. The name of the organization is Michigan Sport Taekwondo, Inc. Not really a Horror Story....but you asked..

Miles

Franc0

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I agree with Arnisador. I thought "Horror Stories" was a section to discuss bad experiences that practitioners had in a MA setting, not to bash. To give credit to positive groups is a good thing, but to start bashing orgs for no other reason than to sound off, is useless.

Franco

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
masterfinger said:
I agree with Arnisador. I thought "Horror Stories" was a section to discuss bad experiences that practitioners had in a MA setting, not to bash. To give credit to positive groups is a good thing, but to start bashing orgs for no other reason than to sound off, is useless.

Franco

VSanhodo said:
Here is your opportunity to speak up about whatever group, club, council, orginazation, etc that you would like to mention, without having to mention specific people. If oyu want to say something good or bad about a Soke Council, Hall of Fame group, Grand Master orginazation, Maters foundation, Hall of fame, Your checker club that practices martial arts on the side here is your opportunity.
Dont be shy, All posts are welcome.

Thanks
San
VSanhodo said "good or bad" comments are welcome so I wonder how that is negative.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
masterfinger said:
To give credit to positive groups is a good thing, but to start bashing orgs for no other reason than to sound off, is useless.
Can also lead to threats of litigation...

Groups that base their businesses thier titles and credentials don't often like it when people start saying that they are fraudulant.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
VSanhodo said "good or bad" comments are welcome so I wonder how that is negative.

Context--it was placed here, not in General Martial Arts Talk or such.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
masterfinger said:

Franco
A good sentiment and I concur!!

-Michael

L

lonekimono10

Hey guys lets forget about this,
why don't we all go to the ball game, the phils are playing,oh yea i forgot i know i'm from the east coast. but lets all have some fun.
you do the math.

Latest Discussions