The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She's been chasing her tail for the past couple weeks

My cat has been doing that since she was a kitten...She catches gives it a couple of grooming licks and thats it..Its not a constant thing and its funnier than hell to watch...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't think my cat has ever chased his tail. He does plenty of other cat stuff though ... like bolting in to another room and meowing because there is nobody in there. :D

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My dog used to chase his tail when he was a puppy, but he's given that up for chasing bugs - which is fun to watch, an 82-pound dog chasing moths!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't think my cat has ever chased his tail

Only one of ours does that...

Carol Kaur said:
He does plenty of other cat stuff though ... like bolting in to another room and meowing because there is nobody in there. :D

The 2 youngest ones chase each other at super speed from the upstairs to the basement where they take a break and reverse roles..They leap over the older cats who just watch amused...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was a baby with really big eyes

My Niece was into Tap and Ballet big time when she was about 6..Now at 17 we bring those pictures out and threaten to show them to her current boy-toy..Oh the language she uses...LOL

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
spaghetti!!!!!

Yes spaghetti!!! Homemade..Hand rolled meatballs and pork rib...

KenpoSterre said:
Can I please send a photo to a supporting member and they post it in here? My computer is driving me insane by not letting me post a picture of a ad. The picture is in b and w but its really cute. Please save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/end begging]

Ask someone and send away...This is an old PC so I can be of no help...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well... it's awfully quiet in here... I was off teaching my TKD class. Where is everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.