The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't mind the little drizzle, its the monsoon kinda rain that I hate...The last time the only dry part on me was my butt...
Yeah, riding in that kinda rain isn't fun.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see we have another person claiming there right to this thread and only has 53 total post, but that is ok let see if he is still around in about 3weeks and a 1000 post later.

Hello Lisa and SL along with Kacey and Brian
Terry

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Terry!

How's your day been?

Three hour training session this am and then my son's football practice at five and then back to the school to train some more people tonight so it is great.
terry

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool. We don't have class tonight as our BBT instructor is down in texas till late tonight.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well my middle son caleb get to walk around the bases at the Texas Ranger game Saturday night he won a reading contest at school. we all get to be there so he'll be on TV here or anywhere else they show it.
Terry

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, are you still out there?
icon6.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So how did your kid's team do this weekend in football?

We lost but got five first downsand moved the ball from twenty to twenty, my youngest Michael pissed off a kid on the other team and he hit him while he was walking away and got us 15 yards.

They are getting better maybe next week we will score.

My middle son Caleb won a reading course at school and get to walk around in the stadium track before the Ranger game saturday night so baseball here it comes.
Terry

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, y'all...I cut out of work early, because I had to take one of my cats to the vet. She's been chasing her tail for the past couple weeks, and I wanted to get her checked out to make sure it isn't because fleas or something. The vet gave Sarah a checkup, and determined that she doesn't have any fleas or physical problems. And her tail is perfectly normal. So I'm going to pay closer attention to her tail, and squirt her with a watergun if she continues that behavior in my presence.

Off to the dojo now...later...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine chase theirs all the time. Its funny when those evil tails knock them off the bed. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions