The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... it's awfully quiet in here... I was off teaching my TKD class. Where is everybody?

I was at the dojo, and got tossed around the mat for over an hour. I think my breakfalls are getting a *little* better. My right knee is still bothering me, though. Time to ice it up again...ouch...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was working, now I'm kicking back and enjoying some fresh air, and some fresh sushi....and trying to keep the cat out of my fresh sushi :D

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was working, now I'm kicking back and enjoying some fresh air, and some fresh sushi....and trying to keep the cat out of my fresh sushi :D

Do you want another cat? I'll give you mine! He can eat your sushi and leave my steak alone.

Right now I'm watching "The Mummy" on my computer's DVD. It's a great stroll down memory lane to pre-9/11 days when the world was so simpler...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you want another cat? I'll give you mine! He can eat your sushi and leave my steak alone.

I think my cat just nipped me in protest. :D He wants very much to be an only kitty.

Jonathan Randall said:
Right now I'm watching "The Mummy" on my computer's DVD. It's a great stroll down memory lane to pre-9/11 days when the world was so simpler...

I miss those days in so many different ways. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions