The Advice Column Returns!

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
True MOB, you have a girl. I am trying to meet a women :D

Well thank god for that........least we know your a not a pedophile :eek:

Obviously that didn't work either

Well you know me :asian: OR do you.......... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Shew! I'm glad we cleared that up. I asked Rich over for dinner, I should have had a little back ground check first. :rofl: j/k Rich.

Seig,

Which Catalog do you suggest? The Russian or the South East Asian?

:eek:
Well, that is will be a matter of personal taste. I knew a guy who actually did this, ordered a wife from Russia. Turned out she was a premiere laser eye surgeon......

Well you know me :asian: OR do you.......... :rolleyes:
I know you well enough to believe that your "girl" is a much worn copy of a page 8 girl you have stuffed under your mattress.

Originally posted by Seig
I knew a guy who actually did this, ordered a wife from Russia. Turned out she was a premiere laser eye surgeon......

Perfect!!!!!!, I wish I signed up for that:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Shew! I'm glad we cleared that up. I asked Rich over for dinner, I should have had a little back ground check first. :rofl: j/k Rich.

JF,

Background Check, SHHHH, just do not ask the the federalies, or I might have to hurt you or disapear :) ;)

:rofl:

That was funny JF! :D

Well, that is will be a matter of personal taste. I knew a guy who actually did this, ordered a wife from Russia. Turned out she was a premiere laser eye surgeon......

Hmmmm, now if I could get a female officer from teh Russian Army who knew Systema and was an engineer or doctor also. That would be really nice. I think I might answer some of the e-mails and ask for a catalog :D :p :rofl:

I know you well enough to believe that your "girl" is a much worn copy of a page 8 girl you have stuffed under your mattress.

Ouch! Page 8!

Not even a Page Three (3) Girl! :eek:

That must be tough. :shrug:

I know a good PI. He can do B/R checks.......

Seig,

Brother, Cousin, Family Member, what you doing to me? It isnot the time for this yet. "There can only be one"

:shrug:

It hurts me when you speak like this. :rolleyes:

The down side of that was that she had to spend 6 months a year for 10 years in Russia doing that job for them. It was the only way they would let her leave.

You mean I also get 6 months off for good behavior as well! :D ;)

Wow I really am intrigued now. :cool:

Ouch! Page 8!

Not even a Page Three (3) Girl! :eek:

That must be tough. :shrug:

Hey I aint picky......:shrug: Least shes in a newspaper :asian:

Hey I aint picky......:shrug: Least shes in a newspaper :asian:

Ummm MOB,

We were talking about you!

Just to let you know. I think you have misunderstood somewhere in the translation. :D

Ummm MOB,

We were talking about you!

Just to let you know. I think you have misunderstood somewhere in the translation. :D

Stop confusing me!!!!! :wah:

Stop confusing me!!!!! :wah:

Yes it is getting too easy.

I may have to give you a break. :)

Yes it is getting too easy.

I may have to give you a break. :)

I want a KitKat :shrug:

I want a KitKat :shrug:

This is the advice column not he word association thread, you really need to train more and rest your eyes and brain :D

This is the advice column not he word association thread, you really need to train more and rest your eyes and brain :D

Its very true......only problem is this bloody British weather thread is so annoying, its been BOILING at night time and then raining all day :mad: Cant get to sleep :wah:

Latest Discussions

Back