STEALTH shinobi of advansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
STEALTH shinobi of evasion shinobi no mono was best at stealth at night but was teaching at day as will of stealth Hensojutsu- Disguise most of skill was gaurd and people gaurder easy to blind in to the pulbic! the sneeky skill was at night shinobi no mono have lot skills of evasion at the time and be done in this day and age !

DOTON-NO-JUTSU
METSUBUSHI
Doton no jutsu: Literally "Earth Evasion". Includes such concepts as using rocks, soil and​
land contours to aid in the ninja infiltration, evasion and deception

In this photo here I am demonstrating how the ninja would use soil to throw into the eyesof the enemy as a means of escape. As this does attack the eyes the waza would be part of​
the metsubushi or eye closers.

SHINOBI-IRI​
;stealth entering methods)HOKOJUTSU art of walking techniques)KO ASHI ;small step)Ko Ashi (small step) this is part of "hokojutsu" (art of walking techniques) and also is trained and classified as"senkojutsu" (art of infiltrating walking techniques).This is a small stabbing step that is used to move silently through shallow water, high grassy area or dry leaves. objective of the technique is to get the foot beneath the surface without causing any unnatural noise.Make sure that you maintain a low hip position keeping your hips pointed at the targeted position. As you step down,keep your toe pointed straight down and penetrate through the foliage and onto the surface. As your toes hit the ground,slightly lower your heal to the ground place your weight on that foot. From here, relax and move to the next step; this isko-ashi.The artistic image is that of a crane walking and picking it's way through the wild terrain.
I hope that you all enjoy today's lesson!

Last edited:

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The SHINOBI skill of advansion is used when playing the game on a PS3. It's a special attack and requires hitting the A button twice, while standing on 1 foot.

No Mono is the name of the guy who invented the move, they say it was at night because he was a school teacher by day.

He wordshiped a gaurd named Hensojutsu-Disguise who had blind pulbics. (That must have hurt)

The rest I think is a secret code.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
STEALTH shinobi of advansion shinobi no mono was best at stealth at advansion at night but was teaching at day as will of stealth Hensojutsu- Disguise most of skill was gaurd and people gaurder easy to blind in to the pulbic! the sneeky skill was at night shinobi no mono have lot skills of advansion at the time and be done in this day and age !

Tal as welly. I say ninjutsu hersterstere and in ninjutsu a good time to Martial Thaps pre injutsu herhat's Isshope haps welcome yould say, I shope in nin-Ryu. Hi to Martial Talk, I hersterestanderhave there back. Hi theretty nin neat you're yould in nin-Ryu. Welcome injutsu haps I heretty nin neat. Hi time herstanderhaps welcome in-Ryu. Tal Tal as I undere that's pre. Welcome as welcome here that. Anyway, or peretty nin-Ryu. Well a martist, and shou're, as I underst, or pre, as I shintere a

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Pum peniz gned jethick axafuk je skinefi, fut Pum gned pit rittro axafuk choaxarth-molupp rittro, sinco Pum'v pit molupp raxalgo fraxang vaxan, axanywaxaupp, fut Pum vuc wugo te kot vupp pool pi ork ovolupp yoaxal, pi snoaxak an en rets eb doepro. Pum axarse wrevo axafuk 700 viros axat 70 vph evol zo spoow rimit yocholdaxaupp, pi Pum paxassow axafuk 6 ceps en zo waxaupp, se Pum vuch fo choaxarthupp, din spito eb vupp raxang eb skinefi je vene veje.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Li &#265;iam iras stuff tiel. La knabo estas freneza, mi diras ya. Mi volas diri Malnova.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mi povus esti freneza, sed mi scias Esperanton kiam mi vidas &#285;in: iam maristoj kiel mi opiniis, ke estas la merd'!

Nu vi pensis la leaden vintro alportos sur vi por eterne. Sed vi rajdadis sur vapor&#349;ipo al la perforto de la suno. Kaj la koloroj de la maro blinda viajn okulojn per tremanta virinetoj de maro. Kaj vi tu&#349;u la malproksima strandoj kun rakontoj pri kura&#285;a Ulises. Kiel lia nuda oreloj estis turmentitaj de la sirenoj dol&#265;e kantas. Brilantaj ondoj nomas vin tu&#349;i &#349;in blanka la&#265;itajn lipoj.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

English please.

British, American, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian preferred.
(No disrespect intended to any other English speaking nation)

That means no jive, redneck, ebonics, l33t or similar.

Thank you.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i dont speak freanch think you make fun me just becaues drop some stealth talk and real info /////////// youll confuse me

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
STEALTH shinobi of evasion shinobi no mono was best at stealth at night but was teaching at day as will of stealth Hensojutsu- Disguise most of skill was gaurd and people gaurder easy to blind in to the pulbic! the sneeky skill was at night shinobi no mono have lot skills of evasion at the time and be done in this day and age !

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont speak freanch think you make fun me just becaues drop some stealth talk and real info /////////// youll confuse me

That is the point they're trying to get across. If your posts are not written in comprehensible English, they're worthless.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The SHINOBI skill of advansion is used when playing the game on a PS3. It's a special attack and requires hitting the A button twice, while standing on 1 foot.

No Mono is the name of the guy who invented the move, they say it was at night because he was a school teacher by day.

He wordshiped a gaurd named Hensojutsu-Disguise who had blind pulbics. (That must have hurt)

The rest I think is a secret code.

Ohhhhhh... I get it. It's part of a GAME. I thought he was trying to tell us about something real.

Thanks for clearing that up.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's too bad this fellow has extreme issues with written language - but it does not call for ridicule, especially if he is dyslexic as he claims to be.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
blackswordshinobi - if you have trouble with spelling because of dyslexia, then most folks here will be happy to make allowances for that. The problem is that your written sentence structure is so incoherent as to be incomprehensible. I checked out your YouTube channel, and it's obvious that you are a native speaker of English. Perhaps before posting you could try reading what you've written out loud and listen to see if it makes sense? Sticking to simple sentences might also help - subject-verb-object, that sort of thing.

Regarding your initial post in this thread - It appears that everything after your initial paragraph is copied and pasted from the website of Christa Jacobson. Leaving aside the questions regarding Ms. Jacobson's credentials, it's not a good idea to copy someone else's material for a post without giving attribution for the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions