Hi im back in after a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi Im back in after along time be looked out but im been watching like shadow in the darkniess with sword unshelthed

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome back. You can sheath the sword, though. That's a little unnerving, frankly. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back (although that seems odd to say, when it's apparently your first post...). You wont need the sword though. We try to keep things friendly here.

And frankly, most of us aren't really intimidated by someone hiding in the corner waving a stick. We can see you. You're not really invisible... :)

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Im back in after along time be looked out but im been watching like shadow in the darkniess with sword unshelthed

"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gimble and gire in the darkiness with sword unshelthed."

Works for me. Welcome. Or in your language, wlecolme.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
this just nother way saing hi but wish other was nice it be day my wish as all people ninjutsu show the love to fellow shinobi all over the world im much unlike but i dont let get to me

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously, I really think if you're going to post here, you ought to get an English-to-whatever translator. They're readily available on the internet.

If you're communicating in writing, it's important, even vital, that your words make sense.

It's going to be impossible to actually talk to you about anything like this...

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gimble and gire in the darkiness with sword unshelthed."

Works for me. Welcome. Or in your language, wlecolme.
LOL, this is just way too funny :D I cannot stop laughing! Thank you for that :)

@blackswordshinobi, if you were here before, could you not have had your account re-opened once again? Welcome back :)

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Seriously, im talk english just way other might not understand but if want topic here one NINJUTSU fact or fake i am been ninjutsu for 26 year but other think it fake what i studdy might not been teaching way it teach now the ninjutsu i studdy is togakure ryu ninjutsu and ninpo ya it true no lie what think about ninjutsu fact or fake

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you cannot be understood, then I don't think you can be said to be speaking English.

As for your art, you've been a ninja for 26 years? Who are your teachers? What is your lineage? Why do you think (if I am parsing the borderline-gibberish above properly) that others think it is fake?

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Who are your teachers more like whom im teaching just for my gf. / my rank is shodan yes it wired some say it fake in all cut and poltics of ninjutsu it no one really belaevie in old ways of ninjutsu but nays sayer fight over rank and whom martial art is better and stupit stuff like that i say ninjutsu is real and the fact end of story !

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I watched some of your videos on YouTube. You asked who our teachers are, but this is your introductory thread and I wouldn't want to be rude.

Could you tell us who YOUR teacher is?

And to echo what Jenna said, if you were here before, just shoot an email to [email protected] and request your old screenname be reactivated.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe in old ways. And that means I'm never reluctant to answer questions about my training. Why didn't you answer mine?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
liest your not like martial art planet i was banned ferom there for while i was here too at this im training under mr hayes and befor then him still! but people say he not do it no more i say he still does in long corespon class's but youll say attack me like other site did sorry didnt word but edit for you'll

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
liest your not like martial art planet i was banned ferom there for while i was here too at this im training under mr hayes and befor then him still! but people say he not do it no more i say he still does in long corespon class's but youll say attack me like other site did sorry didnt word but edit for you'll

Just a friendly suggestion.

Please take a bit more time to type out your posts more clearly. This means using proper spelling, punctuation, etc. While it doesn't have to be perfect, the closer you are to that perfection, the easier it will be for others to understand you. Right now, your posts are difficult to read.

There are several tools you can use, including various browser add-ons that will spell check for you, and even grammar check.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome

Wait...What.... are you saying that you were banned from Martial Arts Planet and from Martial talk before too?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really trying here, but as I've mentioned, your incoherence makes this really difficult. It's clear from your YouTube stuff that you're an English speaker. Is there some reason why your posts are such gibberish?

Are you saying that you had another account here and were banned?

And you're saying that you've earned the rank of Shodan via a correspondence course?

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
martial art planet yep ! just becaues my spelling is bad that all did wrong im also little dexlted man im get baand here too becaues im get jumped here too i just know it look i nice but when other are rude i get little egvaeted

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
martial art planet yep ! just becaues my spelling is bad that all did wrong im also little dexlted man im get baand here too becaues im get jumped here too i just know it look i nice but when other are rude i get little egvaeted
Are you dyslexic? If that is the case, then nobody here will treat you disrespectfully knowing that. I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions