Sokeship Sign up

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
" Theres a dozen or more groups that will "recognize" you, some for free, some for a fee."

Let's save money, I will recognize anyone who posts here as a Soke & a grandmaster. With one condition, everyone extends the same recognition to anyone else who posts here. This way as the thread grow so do the number of people who recognize us.

I bet we could get a pretty big Soke Board here and as it will have lots of members, it will be "legit" :D

So, Who's in?

The Game isn't that Triple H name in the WWE, I just want to be the Pope even through I'm Jewish Can that be arranged?

terryl965 said:
I just want to be the Pope even through I'm Jewish Can that be arranged?
Yeah but you have to wear a funny hat......

terryl965 said:
The Game isn't that Triple H name in the WWE, I just want to be the Pope even through I'm Jewish Can that be arranged?
Yup. I wanted "Nature Boy" but figured folks would look at me funny if I wore the feather boas..... :D

Kaith Rustaz said:
Yup. I wanted "Nature Boy" but figured folks would look at me funny if I wore the feather boas..... :D
People look at me funny anway its no big thing... just remember when you see the men in white coats RUN!

Andrew Green said:
I'll support it, but I get to be the King of Kong :D
[sarcasm]...rrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhttttt.... [/sarcasm] I'll let the kids know to call you that next class ;)

Andrew Green said:
You read the rules, you posted, we get to give you a title too now :D
I have posted but requested no title... what does that mean?

I'll have a 'soke' with a side order of 'menkyo' to go please.

Cthulhu

Andrew Green said:
" Theres a dozen or more groups that will "recognize" you, some for free, some for a fee."

Let's save money, I will recognize anyone who posts here as a Soke & a grandmaster. With one condition, everyone extends the same recognition to anyone else who posts here. This way as the thread grow so do the number of people who recognize us.

I bet we could get a pretty big Soke Board here and as it will have lots of members, it will be "legit" :D

So, Who's in?

dubljay said:
I have posted but requested no title... what does that mean?
Well, it's up to you. But since Lisa studies under me, and deserves it, she will get a title :D

Only if I get the title Grand She-Poobah of the Ism-ism-ography.

Andrew Green said:
Well, it's up to you. But since Lisa studies under me, and deserves it, she will get a title :D
I will pick my own.. thank you very much... but I am having trouble cause for years now you have told me that titles mean nothing and now this... I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!:uhyeah:

Nalia said:
I will pick my own.. thank you very much... but I am having trouble cause for years now you have told me that titles mean nothing and now this... I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!:uhyeah:
Unless they are posted and claimed in this thread, they mean nothing. Sheesh...

Back