Should Political/Religious/Orientational Debate be allowed here.

Should Politics/Religion/Homosexuality be banned from discussion?

• Yes - Its gone too far

• No - Its within limits

• Maybe - Things need to calm down a bit, but discussion is ok in the Study.

• No Opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Aw, give Robertson a break. He, and a couple others I'll keep under wraps for now, really do love a good (metaphorical) fight. Better here than out there. As for you, as long as you keep a low profile in the kenpo section... I just read there, for the most part, and try to see if I can pick up anything new. Interplay among the personalities in there is interesting, though.

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Aw, give Robertson a break. He, and a couple others I'll keep under wraps for now, really do love a good (metaphorical) fight. Better here than out there. As for you, as long as you keep a low profile in the kenpo section... I just read there, for the most part, and try to see if I can pick up anything new. Interplay among the personalities in there is interesting, though.

Hi KT, I am being very fair, Passion is very proper I think..

KT said...As for you, as long as you keep a low profile in the kenpo section...

Say What...LOL.. I am pretty low profile, I have not been there in quite a while...
Its all the other persons fault...I am to blame have not you read???LOL

I think when Clyde came in and boomed his presence, I realized how important it was, I guess they thought I was off base...

I have to go relatives just came in the door, they have been on the road for 7 hours...

I will get back in a few days.. Regards, Gary
Ps. I wonder if Clyde is really Robert???

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Clyde is Clyde and Robertson is Robertson. They just share Larry Tatum's kenpo is all - might even train together.