Seig,

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new belt. :D I just now noticed that it has changed.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look to the left...now look again....

If ya still dont see it I only have 1 concu\lusions...You got your eyes zapped by the same Al Quida reject as me. heh

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
eyes - eh. If I get enough sleep, and can avoid cigarette smoke, I tend to be ok.

Sadly...I'm averaging 4-5 hrs a day sleep, and my grandfathers been chain burning non stop.... I'm sick of being a non-smoker who reaks like a 3 pack a day twit. >_< I keep hoping Adolph Bush and his gang of theives will institute a $10/pack federal tax on the things.... would fill the coffers bigtime as the addicts would simply waddle up to the trough and pay for their addiction.

(Sorry..in a bad mood...eyes are sore subject at the moment...both litterally and figuratively.)
:(

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
eh... I'm used to it. :) Just really runined bikini season for a few years. heh.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...not very...the worst thing that happened was our cigarette container blew away in the wind. :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope.. nothing bad happened in Martinsburg/Shepherdstown area, a couple twigs fell outta the trees, a gentle rain washed them away, not even a bolt of lightning or rumble of thunder, though some areas did have their power knocked out including Fuzzy's (Jani) but they live so far out in the Mountains and the Power company probably has that area last on their repair list.. *sure hope they get showers before Class on Monday * :)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by arnisador
Back on topic, does anyone know how badly Shepherdstown was hit by Isabel?
Shepherdstown got a good soaking, unfortunately, all the trash did not float away. The idiots that run the college shut down for 1 and 1/2 days for no good reason. The airports cancelled flights for no go reason, and I didn't get to have my seminar. I'm really unhappy about the whole situation. Once again, the damned media blew everything so far out of proportion that reality and news had only a passing acquaintance with one another.
But thank you for asking.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Yep, 6 of us enjoyed the Chinese Buffet and went to see Underworld,

Sounds like a fun time.:D

the weather was great for the Seminar day, too bad it was postponed~!

I know.:(

Latest Discussions