Question for Dan ranks or equivalent Re: what is

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oooh is this 'mischaracterisation', if it is, it's a really bad effort, it's also attacking, off topic and a few other things against the rules here but of course you know that.
I wouldn't give up the day job for being a profiler by the way, you are seriously not cut out for the job. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my lady, thy doth protest too much.

Last edited:
OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score

I am reminded of the GI Jane movie.

Fourteen women have tried, and failed, the Marines’ Infantry Officer Course. Here’s why.

Fourteen women have tried, and failed, the Marines’ Infantry Officer Course. Here’s why.

Too physically demanding. Cheers to the many female officers who had attempted the course since it was opened to women in the fall of 2012. Sadly, All the women so far had failed — all but one of them on the first day.

The Pentagon, reportedly has politely asked the Commandant of of Marine Corp to review the course.

Prediction, women will soon breeze through the program.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say! My buddy says he lost more than 20 lbs. in Ranger school-and is-having worked with Israelis-tickled pink!

Have you seen the news about the two American servicemen and an older British guy who stopped a terrorist on a train in France? Damn good job!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Riiiiight. Instead of responding to comments about thick skin, could ya come up with that definition?
Perhaps not right when you wanted it, but I did.
Why don't you offer one?
Na it's more fun watching you cry and tell us how awesome you are and how thick skinned you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions