Paul Janulis on Fox News?

Dalum

Green Belt
Reaction score
Man, I wish I didn't live so far north from you where it's a different station for me. Hey, maybe we can meet up. I do digitizing. I can actually move it directly from your VHS to an online version for you. PM me and LMK. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dalum said:
Man, I wish I didn't live so far north from you where it's a different station for me. Hey, maybe we can meet up. I do digitizing. I can actually move it directly from your VHS to an online version for you. PM me and LMK. :)

He lives closer then you think :D

Send him a PM as well.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dalum said:

Yea, we actually might not live that far from each other. I'm linked in with the metro Detroit area moreso then mid-Michigan, but I actually live and operate in Ortonville/N Oxford now. About 20 min. South of Lapeer. Idon't know how far we are from each other, but I'll PM you :)

Paul

Ian Kinder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
FYI, here is the press release issued by the Great Lakes Self-Defense Association, which you can visit online at http://www.glsda.org/Default.aspx?tabid=130

Press Release: November 7, 2005

GLSDA IN THE NEWS!

The Great Lakes Self-Defense Association is proud to announce that Instructor Alliance Member Paul Janulis, founder of Tulsan Combat Systems, was featured by the local Detroit Michigan Fox News on 11-5-05 at 10:00pm. The GLSDA Instructor Alliance Program is a network of independent trainers developed for the purpose of helping instructors and students alike by helping to connect those who have dedicated their lives to teaching with those who seek the benefits of being taught. Instructor Alliance Members are not employees or official representatives of the GLSDA but they are critical in the grassroots promotion of our organization and its mission. This network allows members to quickly and easily find qualified instructors in all aspects of personal combat and law enforcement while helping to give instructors valuable exposure for their services.

Paul was featured as an expert to help protect against the common tactic of “Bump and Rob”, where criminals simulate an accident by bumping cars from the rear and then accosting drivers when they emerge from their vehicles. Paul is a highly qualified teacher and coach with over twenty years of experience. A strong supporter of the GLSDA, he was very generous to mention our organization during his TV presentation. Paul also informed the GLSDA that the reporter, Lourdes Duarte, began her search for a qualified instructor on our website, proving again that the GLSDA is quickly becoming the “go to” organization for self-defense related issues in our state.

For more information about Paul Janulis and Tulsan Combat Systems, please contact:

[email protected]
www.geocities.com/paul_janulis/Home.html

For more information about the Great Lakes Self-Defense Association Instructor Alliance Program, please contact:

P.O. Box 15309 Detroit, MI 48230
www.glsda.org
[email protected]
Toll Free: 1.866.609.8660

Latest Discussions