Jump Kicks in Action!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Unless the banks were American Branches... I canna think of a reason why they would do that... Ok, they're pissed at us because Chevez says it's okay to hate us... but I've never understood rioters :rolleyes: ahem, excuse me... protesters going around destroying stuff... particularly in their own towns ... you'd think the folks at the buildings they are "attacking" would be on their side... :idunno: it's all greek (or argentian) to me.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rioting in Argentina, rioting in France...there's a lot of it going on, in any event.

But, I thought the first picture especially was a very nice jump kick!

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Imagine the damage it would do to their leg if it when through. I forsee scrapping of skin

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I hadn't thought about that...it may be better to fail than to succeed here! I suppose it depends on just how the glass breaks.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Yeah, I hadn't thought about that...it may be better to fail than to succeed here! I suppose it depends on just how the glass breaks.
Really. Shatter the glass, but sever the achilles. Talk about winning the battle, but losing the war...:)

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But, all the spectators will be able to get in the bank and get the money...they'll be the ones to benefit!

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
arnisador said:
No doubt. Even if their leg doesn't poke Through the glass, imgagine a large slab of broken glass falling toward your extended leg...
not good!

not good at all........
(couldn't happen to a smarter guy)
Your Brother
John

Latest Discussions