Passed my first promotion

ChichoBlanco

White Belt
Reaction score
I am now officially a yellow belt :ultracool I broke the board on my first attempt which made me very happy. The night before I visualized myself breaking it on the first attempt and everything went the way I hoped/worked for. I've only been doing this for 10 weeks, but I'm already falling in love with it. I also lost 10 lbs from the time I joined to now, which was my original reason for joining.

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're enjoying it. It just gets better and better the longer you do it , congratulations on your yellow belt.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hope you continue to enjoy your training for many years. :)

igillman

Purple Belt
Reaction score
That's good news. However, now you are a yellow belt people will expect you to know a little more. Keep practicing the white belt form as well as your new yellow bely form because you will need to know both of them a couple of years from now and it is easier not to have to relearn anything.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats and go train some more
icon14.gif

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! You have already learned one of the hardest lessons. Visualize your goals and you will achieve them.

Welcome to a lifestyle : )

Dave O.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, you have embarked on a life time of health and fitness. Train sensibly and you will fulfill your dreams. Good luck.

Latest Discussions