New car design for women

G

Gary Crawford

my feelings are now hurt. I am skillful and gentle driver. I contacted Honda and Toyota cause I want them to build a "guys minivan". It will be a cross between a Prius and an Oddessy. They can call it "P____wagon"

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gary, Glad you didn't settle for the Dodge Buick concoction.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my feelings are now hurt. I am skillful and gentle driver. I contacted Honda and Toyota cause I want them to build a "guys minivan". It will be a cross between a Prius and an Oddessy. They can call it "P____wagon"

Skillful and gentle isn't a bad thing. I just don't go for having too many cars in the parking spot and I absolutely hate cleaning up someone else's grease off my interior. ;)

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmmm, maybe it's the mechanic in me but sometimes I LIKE getting dirty. Hell I remeber having to wash grease out of my hair, off my face, down my neck, it just got everywhere! Not that I minded, to me it was just proof that I had put in a Long Hard day. I bet I slept like the dead that night. :angel:
lori

PS Legion, what kind of Soda? Do you want Gin with your Soda?

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hmmmm, maybe it's the mechanic in me but sometimes I LIKE getting dirty. Hell I remeber having to wash grease out of my hair, off my face, down my neck, it just got everywhere! Not that I minded, to me it was just proof that I had put in a Long Hard day. I bet I slept like the dead that night. :angel:
lori

Confirmed. I'm in love!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lori

Getting dirty on your own is no problem. But cleaning up after someone else getting grimy by working on another car? Not gonna happen here. ;)

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
lori

Last edited by a moderator:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After reading all the posts, I got thinking. I haven't been out for a ride in awhile. I got the old nuts and bolts out of the garage, pulled out, down the street, got lost. :shrug:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After reading all the posts, I got thinking. I haven't been out for a ride in awhile. I got the old nuts and bolts out of the garage, pulled out, down the street, got lost. :shrug:

And lemme guess...you STILL didn't ask for directions! :lol2:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Y'know, I plagiarized this and posted the OJ (Original Joke of course) to another forum I frequent. On there, it generated a lot of hand-wringing about "misandry" and how nobody seems to mind men-bashing. But reframe the joke at womens' expense and all hell would break loose ...

To be fair, eventually several people told that one hand-wringer to cool it and he did. But what a waste of a good joke. I really enjoyed the conversation over here.

Latest Discussions