Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Cut, pasted, and plagiarized.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Imagine the repair bills. The cost of labor alone will skyrocket because the damn thing has a habit of disappearing while you're working on it.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Imagine the repair bills. The cost of labor alone will skyrocket because the damn thing has a habit of disappearing while you're working on it.

That, and the damn thing will only work properly a few weeks a month at best, despite your best efforts you never know if it’ll work at all. It may be too cold, or too hot…

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its all a matter of training. Once a guy knows how to drive it, it can run very, very well. ;)

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Its all a matter of training. Once a guy knows how to drive it, it can run very, very well. ;)

LOL! :)

Actually i've never had an issue with one before, at least I think so....I hear that they can also pretend to be running fine when in fact they're not...:)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's fun to see what that baby has under the hood. I read some complaints above, maybe there is a timing issue? Also, I wonder if glow plugs help when it's cold?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am sorry. I don't understand this conversation ... :angel:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am sorry. I don't understand this conversation ... :angel:

That's OK Suke, we know you are British, nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean? :lol:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
{Chuckles} I shall read on regardless - perhaps understanding will come to me in the fullness of time :D.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
While some models need to be delt with firmly some need a more delicate loving touch. In allmost all cases the engine does need to be warmed up properly before peak performance can be expected. Sufficient lubrication is the key to keep things running smoothly.
In allmost all cases you should obtain an Owners Manual and info beyond just the basic Owner's Manual is highly encouraged. :ladysman:
lori

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have a number of lines about "getting assistance from other owners", but we could be veering into unseemly territory here... so I won't.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In allmost all cases you should obtain an Owners Manual and info beyond just the basic Owner's Manual is highly encouraged. :ladysman:
lori

There in lays the issue. The owners manual is never the same from one model to the next. Also the owners manual you get with the model is outdated right away, and you need to buy/upgrade the new version every 3 - 6 months!! Believe me...you never, ever, ever want to use the old owners manual..... :)

Latest Discussions